Outdoor What size container would be best for outdoor autos?

J

Jordan

So i am getting ready for a 4plant autoflower grow! (hopefully the bud will pay off more then what i spent!)

Just wondering would a 5gal bucket or 3gal bucket be better?

Of course i am trying to save some money.... so the less i have to fill the less i have to spend!

Thanks!

Really depends on the stain of AF... but 5gal should work jusy fine for a medium size plant. If you get an super I would recomend a 15gal. Plastic sux bro, google smart pots.

haha actually doing 4 of the 6 Super Autos.... kind of going to be a Guerilla Grow... Do you think it will show effective results? o_o

(hopefully the bud will pay off more then what i spent!)

Oh..it Will...:thumbs:

Simple Rule...the Bigger the pot..the Bigger the Auto..

a 40 ltr bag of compo costs £4-5..

a gramme of Good bud cost £10....:wiz:

These girls were brought up to sex in a 10 inch square top pot..with a 12 inch drop.

Then transplanted en-mass into a 30 ltr pot..7 gallon.

206.jpg

That is a 1ltr bottle standing in the pot for a bit perspective..

Biggest is Best.....:wiz:

Last edited:
I asked this question of Stitch before starting my Super Cali Haze grow. He recommended 10 gallon pots and that's what I used. They are doing great in that size, over 5' tall now at 12 weeks old.

I use 5gal smart pots for my normal auto grows. Larger plants would need larger containers. The important question is what strain are you growing?

Super Cali Haze
Annapurna
Nirvana Sky
Number One

They are all Super Autos....

Thanks for the help guys!

Pay back is a Photo when you grow them.....:D

the bigger the bigger the plant, 7g min or 10 or 15...plants can get huge in 30 days...

Back