Indoor Wetwoods dwc [northernlights + bigbud - Complete ] - [ thc auto bomb OnGoing]

frosty as hell wetwood good job.
I grew an NL from seedstockers and it went 110 days to produce 220 grams of bud. I had to chop early 10-14 days before time cuz I had a fight with my roommate and the bastard threatened me with cops and did a mess outside the house fckin weirdo anyways here are some shots haha you made me dig into the archive. i googled my old thread from back then haha.

I didn't like the final high and taste. maybe because the early chop.. dunno.. let me know how yours turn out brother!

Attachments

• 3bd0fce6ea6ec0f30c218ddd6ffcb747.jpg
    3bd0fce6ea6ec0f30c218ddd6ffcb747.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 90470c1d27eb8a89fa3dc0853cb3f2c2.jpg
    90470c1d27eb8a89fa3dc0853cb3f2c2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 44
  • dbf00f80c9b7158f3d5200ba8686dd29.jpg
    dbf00f80c9b7158f3d5200ba8686dd29.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 42
  • de6d6e38b3a015e3cb7cd77a5559ae1b.jpg
    de6d6e38b3a015e3cb7cd77a5559ae1b.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 40
  • ead69205130d6c50433fac4184a9820b.jpg
    ead69205130d6c50433fac4184a9820b.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 44
frosty as hell wetwood good job.
I grew an NL from seedstockers and it went 110 days to produce 220 grams of bud. I had to chop early 10-14 days before time cuz I had a fight with my roommate and the bastard threatened me with cops and did a mess outside the house fckin weirdo anyways here are some shots haha you made me dig into the archive. i googled my old thread from back then haha.

I didn't like the final high and taste. maybe because the early chop.. dunno.. let me know how yours turn out brother!
Yo man first of all love the name
Awww that utter cunt. Next time u see him wee dink to the jaw.

Im patiently waiting....

Tested a wee sample was giggling all night.

Yo man first of all love the name
Awww that utter cunt. Next time u see him wee dink to the jaw.

Im patiently waiting....

Tested a wee sample was giggling all night.
Lol bro tnx Its a funny story i saw him many times since...hes the stupidist most junky drug dealer in the city lol
So this mofo left the apt and forgot his trap phone with all kinda framing stuff in it not that i would care but mofo was threatening to show the police videos of my grow room and shit if i dont do this or that anyway i saw the dude on the fkin street and he started a mess outside it was busy full of ppl and hes yelling everybodyyys gona know about what uve got in your room so i got real close to him told him u piece of junky ass shit (sounds better in my language lol) if u dont get the fk ouuta here your trap phones going to the cops and he litteraly evaporated from the place lol he took his electric scooter and scooted away muahah anyway seen him many times since... I feel pitty for him mostly ..

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Lol bro tnx Its a funny story i saw him many times since...hes the stupidist most junky drug dealer in the city lol
So this mofo left the apt and forgot his trap phone with all kinda framing stuff in it not that i would care but mofo was threatening to show the police videos of my grow room and shit if i dont do this or that anyway i saw the dude on the fkin street and he started a mess outside it was busy full of ppl and hes yelling everybodyyys gona know about what uve got in your room so i got real close to him told him u piece of junky ass shit (sounds better in my language lol) if u dont get the fk ouuta here your trap phones going to the cops and he litteraly evaporated from the place lol he took his electric scooter and scooted away muahah anyway seen him many times since... I feel pitty for him mostly ..

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

LMFAO drug dealer rolling on... a scooter pimped out tinted... oh wait its a scootay muthafucka! HEE HEEE lol
halarious dude. what a dick head.

Day 106 - Items arrived for new setup.

Phresh 8" Fan
Carbon Air 8" 200mm Long Carbon Filter
Acoustic Ducting
20190826_131353.jpg

Northernlights + BigBud - 2.0 EC 6.3ph needing a rez change for this last week.
waters bubbling away. think we have 1 more week and taking her down next weekend.

Hey lads, well drama drama... my tent clearly made out of the cheapest of cheap aluminum it wont hold the CF and Fan so it has been sat on the floor standing up, onto the next thing... the damn acoustic ducting i.e fiberglass which im now covered in and itchy as hell. didnt fit, the expensive clips i bought are to small for this huge monster ducting. its more like 10" or 15" the basterding thing.

anyhoo, hopefully its ok to run my CF on the ground? and not venting out the tent? pretty disapointed, gutted infact but hey ho onwards eh. *crying deep inside*
Northernlights got a res change today shes sitting at 1.3ec and a nice 5.9ph, turned the heat mat off as its scorchio up here. sitting at 30c.

The Fan - Phresh 8"
Wow what a beast of a fan, i have it set nowhere near 15% and its got my humidity down to 50% from 65%.

Back