Indoor Wetwoods dwc [northernlights + bigbud - Complete ] - [ thc auto bomb OnGoing]

Dam dude! There is frost all the way to the tips of some of those fan leaves. I would say whatever you are feeding your girls remember that and keep up with it. Based on what I see in those trichs you still have a ways to go grow bro! That is one amazing sight. Keep up the good work!

Thanks buddy, id say so aswell we got mostly cloudy few clear trichs still.

Tell u what terpinator is stinky as hell lol. I think its making a difference but not 100%

Day 100 -
So as some of you may know im having to get a new carbon filter and fan. Been ordered will be here in a few days.

20190820_171416.jpg
20190820_171407.jpg
20190820_171357.jpg
20190820_171207.jpg
20190820_171139.jpg
20190820_171135.jpg
20190820_170231.jpg
20190820_170227.jpg
20190820_170205.jpg

What happened with your carbon filter? And how are the lower buds ripening? This trich pics from the top or bottom? Anyways... Dam dude. I'm in amazement and you are really making me consider hydro. You, @baked in the bluegrass, and @Boradan have me super jealous of how healthy and good your girls look!

What happened with your carbon filter?
Well had a complaint from a neighbour, so having to step up the game.
Carbo Air Pro 8" filter 200mm long
Phresh 8" Hyper Fan With controller

And how are the lower buds ripening?
Those are top buds, but tbh all way down its the same.

This trich pics from the top or bottom? Anyways... Dam dude. I'm in amazement and you are really making me consider hydro. You, @baked in the bluegrass, and @Boradan have me super jealous of how healthy and good your girls look!

Ha its cheap to setup buddy give it a go, you can make a dwc with pretty much anything with a lid.

Well had a complaint from a neighbour, so having to step up the game.
Carbo Air Pro 8" filter 200mm long
Phresh 8" Hyper Fan With controller

Those are top buds, but tbh all way down its the same.

Ha its cheap to setup buddy give it a go, you can make a dwc with pretty much anything with a lid.
The most epic of replies. Breaking it down haha. Yeah I have had some crazy good luck with my filter from Amazon. These girls stank too. If you want to know more it was only $50 and they claim it will last two years. We will see. It's a 6 in flange for increased throughput, and it also has an 18 in filter length so you get extra footage of intake, more like "inchage".Yeah I just made up a word so what?! Lol so it's not 8 inches but the length makes up for it. I can attest to the quality. Smells like fresh linens coming out of my exhaust. Inside tent straight skunk diesel smells. Even held up in heavy flower 100% last round. This was my second brand of filter as the first didn't cut it and I had to return it. I have had nothing but positive things for this one though through 2 grows :smoking:trying to save you some money because those filters you mentioned are expensive!

I realized I never even attached a link if you are interested.... VIVOSUN 6 Inch Air Carbon Filter Odor Control with Australia Virgin Charcoal for Inline Fan, Grow Tent Odor Scrubber, Pre-Filter Included, Reversible Flange 6"x 18" Amazon product

Last edited:
Had nothing but good luck with the Vivosun from Amazon. Great filter at a great price. It’s all I run. I even have a spare 8” and cheap noisy fan that I keep wrapped up tight for any emergencies of the stank variety.

Back