Indoor Wetwoods dwc [northernlights + bigbud - Complete ] - [ thc auto bomb OnGoing]

I run a basement grow and time my new filter for fall when I begin to recirculate basement air into the tent for optimal temps. No smell at all in house. Then by the time spring and summer arrives I exhaust out my chimney, since my furnace is now off I use that opening. I think a years worth of use had been great for me and I never get any smell, except of course when leave the doors open in full bloom. I’m happy to have it last a year and don’t chance it past that but they seem to still be fine. Maybe a little stale from the humidity and all but other than that. It took me a bit to figure out that running them slowly enough to be useful but not to fast saves the filter and electricity. Now I use the fan controls to regulate based on heat and it has been fantastic.

Day 101
20190821_185749.jpg
20190821_185620.jpg
20190821_185613.jpg
20190821_185533.jpg
20190821_185504.jpg
20190821_185501.jpg
20190821_185453.jpg
20190821_185449.jpg
20190821_185442.jpg
20190821_185307.jpg
20190821_184604.jpg
20190821_184501.jpg
20190821_184457.jpg
20190821_184438.jpg

Do I see some amber trichs pushing through?! Is there anything you can do to bring the humidity down or do you want it that high right now? I know that's getting to danger zone for mold issues. Just curious grow bro, I had a few days spike really high and I couldn't do much about it during flower and all turned out well for me.

Do I see some amber trichs pushing through?! Is there anything you can do to bring the humidity down or do you want it that high right now? I know that's getting to danger zone for mold issues. Just curious grow bro, I had a few days spike really high and I couldn't do much about it during flower and all turned out well for me.

You do indeed buddy got some amber now only a few tho.

I wish i could get it lower. Hoping new fan works better lowering humidity. I would prefer 60%.

Recon another week and chop? Cant wait to see final weight.

Last edited:
You do indeed buddy got some amber now only a few tho.

I wish i could get it lower. Hoping new fan works better lowering humidity. I would prefer 60%.

Recon another week and chop? Cant wait to see final weight.
I think personally I'm going to shoot for about 30% Amber trichs this run for my girls. I chopped some right at turn of Amber like 5% also some at 15% and some at about 30% and the 30% was the one I would pick. But I like a little bit more stone with my high if you know what I mean. That's going to be my plan, 30% maybe 40% if I'm feeling froggy. I have heard people even going more Amber than that. Idk if I would because amber is already breaking down the thc into other compounds. Like I said to each his own! You're so close.

So as I have literally no idea how to run hydro, I have a quick question for you. Do you cleanse in the end of a hydro run, like you would in other mediums? In soil I run straight water through the plants for the last two weeks, minimum of 1 week cleanse. It definitely helps to improve the smoothness of the throat hit in my opinion. I didn't know if you would even be able to cleanse in hydro because it's dependant on the goodies in the res to even stay alive. Or at least that's the thought in my head. Learn me a thing or two if you know! I would greatly appreciate it :smoking:

I think personally I'm going to shoot for about 30% Amber trichs this run for my girls. I chopped some right at turn of Amber like 5% also some at 15% and some at about 30% and the 30% was the one I would pick. But I like a little bit more stone with my high if you know what I mean. That's going to be my plan, 30% maybe 40% if I'm feeling froggy. I have heard people even going more Amber than that. Idk if I would because amber is already breaking down the thc into other compounds. Like I said to each his own! You're so close.

Ma dude 100% im aiming for 30% which i think would be about a week away, not really sure tho could be 2 weeks.

So as I have literally no idea how to run hydro, I have a quick question for you. Do you cleanse in the end of a hydro run, like you would in other mediums? In soil I run straight water through the plants for the last two weeks, minimum of 1 week cleanse. It definitely helps to improve the smoothness of the throat hit in my opinion. I didn't know if you would even be able to cleanse in hydro because it's dependant on the goodies in the res to even stay alive. Or at least that's the thought in my head. Learn me a thing or two if you know! I would greatly appreciate it :smoking:

Nope will not be doing any cleansing or just water, will be running neuts until chop. no point stopping or not feeding till the last moment.
if you wanted to cleanse in hydro you would just run ph'd water with no additions. i feel the smoothness comes from a great cure. as regardless the plant has been built from neuts giving it some water will not get rid of that its throughout the plant. in my opinion that is.

Day 102 -

Temps are at shit numbers this weather is utter pish rain sun rain fucking humidity is out of control.

View attachment 1093888

Thc Bomb root syatem.
View attachment 1093879

Northernlights big budo
View attachment 1093880 View attachment 1093881 View attachment 1093882 View attachment 1093883 View attachment 1093884 View attachment 1093885 View attachment 1093886 View attachment 1093887
Looking super healthy and frosty. Hard to remember its the summer looking at all that haha

Back