Indoor Welcome to The Savage Garden

Think Different by Dutch Passion

20180123_151849.jpg

20180204_111244.jpg

20180213_114213.jpg

20180213_191501.jpg

20180213_113816.jpg

Nice. Can you tell us more about your grow, please?
Lights? Soil / hydro / coco? Nutes? Tent / room? Size?

600 w HPS which i occasionally turn off, sometimes just so i can take pics and other times for 1 - 3 hours when ever i feel like it. The light probably goes off for about 6 hours a week but i dont write it down and i havent got a clue how to programme the expensive timer i bought.

Grow area is 30 x 30 inches and i fit in 4 x 7 gallon buckets. There is 5 gals of nute solution in each bucket and a single airstone in each so i have 2 double outlet air pimps. The lid of each bucket is 14 inches across.

All the mature plants in the pics were grown on Miraclegrow anything upto 800ppm hence the lush green growth.......i flush for 17 days. and added a smidge of Phostrogen.

The most productive plant on Miracle grow was Anesthesia........a bit over 220g dry in a plant that was less than 10 inches tall.

The Mazar i have shown you, the Sweet Skunk and a Bubblegum i have flowering will be grown with MEGACROP.

I have 2 Anesthesia seedlings and another Sweet Skunk waiting to follow them on.

4 buckets.

1. 3 seedlings ...............at age 1 week, 3 weeks, 5 weeeks ( this one has been topped)
2. one plant at week 6 ish....tied down
3 one plant at week 10 ish.....defoliated as required.
4. one plant at week 12 + flushing or startng flush

NOTE

all timings are approximate....do not believe what you read on seed packet labels. i start counting when i have a pair of leaves and i start counting again when i can see the tips are changing to pistils....thats what i call flowering and i count the 8, 10 or 12 weeks from then. i keep good simple records that i can refer to and the only schedule i keep is my sowing schedule so i can maintain a perpetual supply.

, i think with good ventilation and temp control something similar coulsd be acheived in a cabinet that is 60 inches tall. Maybe less, i will take some measurements and let you know.
I

Last edited:
Back