@arty zan hey brother, well I requested an Amare badge and shortly after it was available. Since this is a DIY thread and so many are pulling the trigger on building I think a DIY badge of some sort would be nice. Any thoughts or ideas?

Sounds good brother.
I thinks a fully documented build would be what is needed to qualify, so we can check the build for any possible safety concerns first.
They will also have to had read the disclaimer too!
There will be more safety pages being added I will PM you and pop22 in a day or so to talk about it!
In the mean time I will talk to them who make the badges and see what they think!
Thanks for the idea! If you see anything that might help improve us helping the members or any ideas about safety advice etc pleas let me know!
Cheers
arty

I'm still working on safety info. Had a busy couple of days. Should have an outline soon. I'll pm you arty when I have that

I'm still working on safety info. Had a busy couple of days. Should have an outline soon. I'll pm you arty when I have that
Same here. I sent a rough draft to pop and should get working on it again tonight. Badges will get more activity to this section hopefully.

I have read the disclaimer and will abide by the rules here. Electricity dont play

I once saw a home made light mover made from a bicycle rim connected a board and a bunch of garbage to counter weight it. Powered by a light socket somehow with a cord coming from the mogul socket.

Hmm did he get a Darwin Award??............

I once saw a home made light mover made from a bicycle rim connected a board and a bunch of garbage to counter weight it. Powered by a light socket somehow with a cord coming from the mogul socket.

Hey everyone hope all is well with you. I figured I would post a last veg day pic the ladies have been put on 12/12 now and the clones yanked out after this pic. I am super happy with the results in veg and the 3 ladies love the lights.

Back