Week 2 and 4 days into auto cheese

And again

Attachments

• IMG_0370.JPG
    IMG_0370.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 133
The temp looks high still . Make sure you have good airflow. With high humidity and temperature it's a quick spell for mold. The plants are praying. Is there a fan in there.

Hi guys update here I'm now week 4 and 3 days and I know these baby's aren't as bushy as they should be! They've had a hard life so I'm not expecting much maybe an ounce a plant max. Here's a few pics I've gave them some veg feeder in 1/2 ml to 500ml water. They are going to be saved soon as my bro has purchased an hps that will be getting fitted on Friday so hopefully help these guys out !!

Attachments

• IMG_0563.JPG
    IMG_0563.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0568.JPG
    IMG_0568.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0570.JPG
    IMG_0570.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0571.JPG
    IMG_0571.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: Uro
Hps produces lots of heat. Will it have an open reflector. Plants look like they are doing okay. Never grew a cheese but these will start growing faster now if they haven't already. may have one tall main cola. Keep up the good work

Hps produces lots of heat. Will it have an open reflector. Plants look like they are doing okay. Never grew a cheese but these will start growing faster now if they haven't already. may have one tall main cola. Keep up the good work

Thanks for your comment man. I have a little electric heater so I'll lower that when my hps comes. They are 60 percent sativa so I think this explains the stretch (not too bad) and I think your right about a tall main cola!

I know they are feminised but it's good to see her telling me! Nice long pistols and smells hella minty ! I just looked at old post and seen a pic of them small then bigger it's good to see. I deal with plants twice a day so don't notice much everyday growth but they're goin!!

Attachments

• IMG_0582.JPG
    IMG_0582.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0583.JPG
    IMG_0583.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0587.JPG
    IMG_0587.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0588.JPG
    IMG_0588.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 76
And yeah it'll have an open reflector. I hope I can train them around the hps to avoid burning

How your plants bro.

Need more light what are you using for your light schedule?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Auto,s 20/4

Back