Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Which one, the Taj Mahal? :crying:

Hope you get some more time with Chops, man, only you can know the right time to let him go.

I have the double autopot, the Easy2Grow one, not set it up yet though LOL. I have somewhere for the res if I use a smaller one. I wonder whether I could retro-fit airdomes without completely ruining my two smallest plants...

Taj Mahal indeed. Are you suggesting I'm carrying a bit of baggage around the midriff Elle?

She called me FAT! [emoji22]

Ok.. I'm off to self harm now.. I'll see you all later when I've finished jamming knitting needles down me jap's eye.

That'll teach her. [emoji35]

Taj Mahal indeed. Are you suggesting I'm carrying a bit of baggage around the midriff Elle?

She called me FAT! [emoji22]

Ok.. I'm off to self harm now.. I'll see you all later when I've finished jamming knitting needles down me jap's eye.

That'll teach her. [emoji35]
Awww man, it was only a bit of bants. No need for a DIY Prince Albert!

One of my favourite songs is "Perfect 10" by Beautiful South. I'm happy with whatever. Hubby was getting on for 17 stone when we came back from Tenerife and he's well under 6 feet tall. :thumbsup:

Love you Vlad :bighug:

Awww man, it was only a bit of bants. No need for a DIY Prince Albert!

One of my favourite songs is "Perfect 10" by Beautiful South. I'm happy with whatever. Hubby was getting on for 17 stone when we came back from Tenerife and he's well under 6 feet tall. [emoji106]

Love you Vlad :bighug:
Just ignore him elle heeees soooo neady [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Just ignore him elle heeees soooo neady [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Shut it you or I'll drive up there and jam crochet hooks down your japs eye too. That's if I can get the fookers out of mine.. that hooky bit on the end is proving to be a bit tricky.

Still, I feel better about being slightly tubby now.. where's last nights pizza? [emoji848]

Shut it you or I'll drive up there and jam crochet hooks down your japs eye too. That's if I can get the fookers out of mine.. that hooky bit on the end is proving to be a bit tricky.

Still, I feel better about being slightly tubby now.. where's last nights pizza? [emoji848]
Oh shut up fatty been up all night with the kitten had to find an emergency vet they said he might of ingested some weed [emoji33] don't no were the little bleeder got it from its all in mason jars he's fine now woke me up this morning eating my head and peeing on the bed the wife's not pleased with me I'm in the cat house [emoji15]

Oh shut up fatty been up all night with the kitten had to find an emergency vet they said he might of ingested some weed [emoji33] don't no were the little bleeder got it from its all in mason jars he's fine now woke me up this morning eating my head and peeing on the bed the wife's not pleased with me I'm in the cat house [emoji15]

Oh dear. Looks like there's gonna be a smoking ban at chèz Wilee! [emoji23][emoji23]

My mate's dog ate a Q a while ago. I think he just had a fit and passed out for half a day then was fine after.

Has the cat got the munchies now?

He's sleeping it off poor little pot head he's only five weeks and he's an addict [emoji23] [emoji23] sorry shouldn't laugh shit meself and I don't smoke in the house just build up will have to be a lot more careful in future
96112f06e9f2c2310854d0285313d5d8.jpg

He's sleeping it off poor little pot head he's only five weeks and he's an addict [emoji23] [emoji23] sorry shouldn't laugh shit meself and I don't smoke in the house just build up will have to be a lot more careful in future
96112f06e9f2c2310854d0285313d5d8.jpg

874572c1678a6c996b7e0bdb691e86fd.jpg

Here ya go mate..

Right, I'm off up the hill with Kegs to lurk in the bushes for a bit. [emoji883]

Back