Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Do not get the ones joined together plants can't spread out properly

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Eeeey.. the Wilmas are joined together.. much better to spread 'em tho eh?

The floor under the tent is a bit lumpy as well.. I'll have to do a bit of work. Actually fuck that.. I'll keep using the watering can! [emoji23][emoji23]

Eeeey.. the Wilmas are joined together.. much better to spread 'em tho eh?

The floor under the tent is a bit lumpy as well.. I'll have to do a bit of work. Actually fuck that.. I'll keep using the watering can! [emoji23][emoji23]
Well we can't expect miracles we did get you to switch to sort of hydro Rome wasn't built in a day and all that shit [emoji106]

Well we can't expect miracles we did get you to switch to sort of hydro Rome wasn't built in a day and all that shit [emoji106]

True... I tell ya what'd give me bigger plants without getting any new stuff.. if I used the dripper kit by day then do a big watering by hand in the evening if needed.

I'm sure this will happen after me hols cos I'll have the leftover nute solution to use up. [emoji1360]

BTW as usual we've postponed the chop of the widow. It was gonna be tonight but my bedroom is waaaay to hot to have the window shut ATM, obviously more to do with my pants being in there than the weather.. we need to let the bricks cool down for a couple of days.. also CBA. [emoji2]

Monday chop it is then! [emoji23][emoji23]

True... I tell ya what'd give me bigger plants without getting any new stuff.. if I used the dripper kit by day then do a big watering by hand in the evening if needed.

I'm sure this will happen after me hols cos I'll have the leftover nute solution to use up. [emoji1360]

BTW as usual we've postponed the chop of the widow. It was gonna be tonight but my bedroom is waaaay to hot to have the window shut ATM, obviously more to do with my pants being in there than the weather.. we need to let the bricks cool down for a couple of days.. also CBA. [emoji2]

Monday chop it is then! [emoji23][emoji23]
I've got no choice the Cheese fell over [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] so it's getting chopped tonight she only fell over because the amnesia fell on her [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I've got no choice the Cheese fell over [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] so it's getting chopped tonight she only fell over because the amnesia fell on her [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Fookinell.. happy snipping geez. Talking of falling over, Chops just collapsed on his walk whilst flirting with next door's boxer pup. Proper face planted from standing still..

[emoji52]

Fookinell.. happy snipping geez. Talking of falling over, Chops just collapsed on his walk whilst flirting with next door's boxer pup. Proper face planted from standing still..

[emoji52]
Not enough blood for the brain and the old chap? How's he doing?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

[emoji52]
Hope he's ok vlad poor chops

Back