Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Shit that's not good be great if they were flowering it pissed down here all day Thursday then back to the hot weather

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

You know.... it’s gonna piss down as soon as they start flowering right til we chop them down....

Weather’s a bastard like that.

Hey it looks like the deer are staying away and now you want a little rain too. Jaysus some people are never happy. :crying::crying:Good deal on the wine tho. Never been much of a wine drinker, I can't tell good wine from bad

Hey it looks like the deer are staying away and now you want a little rain too. Jaysus some people are never happy. :crying::crying:Good deal on the wine tho. Never been much of a wine drinker, I can't tell good wine from bad

Me neither Ducks, I like gin and beer. Mrs V’s gonna be wobbly later tho!

We don’t ponce around pretending there’s a whoosh of hollyhocks and a slight aftertaste of fennel..

It’s nice, that’s it. [emoji16]
No hint of elderberries aged in an old oak cask good god what's happening to this country [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]i only need to know how stoned it gets you [emoji16]

No hint of elderberries aged in an old oak cask good god what's happening to this country [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]i only need to know how stoned it gets you [emoji16]

Fookinell, don’t ask my wife that... she hasn’t been too aggressive today so it must be good.

I have to say tho, there is a hint of chargrilled basil in the air.

I personally thought it tasted and smelled like weed.

Back