Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Sorry mate most people are fat compared to me I'm only a light 13 stone worse thing is i eat what i want when i want it just can't seem to put on any weight [emoji848][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Mate, if you carry on I’m gonna post a naked selfie.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] That's cool not like your gut won't block it all out anywho [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Right. That’s it. You’ve crossed the line....

fc8e58d874979d3abdfb766fdf70c6c4.png

@Duckster can you pm me your address again please? I seem to have deleted it.

Here’s the DVD you ordered...
361c21158950c181e35cc40b54a158a0.jpg
ead4d1e7dad697c46613c7840d489e04.jpg

A slice of England right there!

I can't wait - I'll give it a go.

I'm the fucking daddy you slag!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

?????????????

Ducks. Vlad is in the film. He's doing some gardening in the potting shed when wille and friends visit! [emoji87]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Did not see his name in the credits. Guess Vlad don't rate top billing.

They sell them m'laddy, try and remember that in 30 years time eh?

I know it's been said before but I don't think it will take that long. In 30 years he'll be needing nappies not a hearing aid. :crying::crying::crying:

30 years he's over 40 now he's just got the mental age of a five year old poor Mrs vlad [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

:crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:
@Duckster.

Your DVD is on it’s way. I’ve got a feeling I might have sent the last seeds on a boat so they might arrive in time for Xmas. [emoji16]

Many thanks for going to all of the trouble. You could be right about the boat but airmail doesn't seem to be any better. I posted something to the UK via US express mail. Supposed to take 6-10 days. I sent it June 18 and it's still not there. I got a notification that it left Heathrow on July 5th.

I can't wait - I'll give it a go.

?????????????

Did see his name in the credits. Guess Vlad don't rate top billing.

I know it's been said before but I don't think it will take that long. In 30 years he'll be needing nappies not a hearing aid. :crying::crying::crying:

:crying::crying::crying:

Nappies?

I’m gonna predict a coffin. [emoji1360]

About the DVD, Ducks... it’s very old.. you should like it! [emoji16] Some of the acting is a bit iffy too, some would say ‘wooden’. Don’t let that put you off tho.. it’s good.

Honest! [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Many thanks for going to all of the trouble. You could be right about the boat but airmail doesn't seem to be any better. I posted something to the UK via US express mail. Supposed to take 6-10 days. I sent it June 18 and it's still not there. I got a notification that it left Heathrow on July 5th.

No problem dude, this one’s definitely airmail tho. Hopefully it’ll get to you this time.

Nappies?

I’m gonna predict a coffin. [emoji1360]

About the DVD, Ducks... it’s very old.. you should like it! [emoji16] Some of the acting is a bit iffy too, some would say ‘wooden’. Don’t let that put you off tho.. it’s good.

Honest! [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Was it anything like "Lock, Stock, and two smoking barrels" or "Snatch"?

Back