Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

All looking healthy so far bud. Like the look of the bdm especially

Cheers bud. The last one suffered badly with the pH issue, the buds are so sexy tho.. just not many of them.

Hopefully this time I’ll max it out. GG looks set to do the business this time too... popular opinion says the GG is the best smoke from my last grow.. fingers crossed for another good seed. [emoji41]

Hey @Itisi have you had the massive lightning storm your way? Hugely impressive! @Vlad The Inhaler it's heading north, probably got at least an hour before it reaches you. Lightning in bucket loads but little thunder here and no rain - very weird!
It's ment to hit the northwest tomorrow its been nice and sunny here all day [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hey @Itisi have you had the massive lightning storm your way? Hugely impressive! @Vlad The Inhaler it's heading north, probably got at least an hour before it reaches you. Lightning in bucket loads but little thunder here and no rain - very weird!

Yee.. my driveway has been flooded. I can tell cos the gravel’s turned black. Apparently it was a massive storm, only woke up lil Vlad tho.

Cheers bud. The last one suffered badly with the pH issue, the buds are so sexy tho.. just not many of them.

Hopefully this time I’ll max it out. GG looks set to do the business this time too... popular opinion says the GG is the best smoke from my last grow.. fingers crossed for another good seed. [emoji41]

Preferred the pineapple myself, but Itisher went for the gg.

Yer. Was in Belgium yesterday, so drove home in it. It was absolutely beautiful. Pissed it down around midnight tho. Proper stairs rods.

More pics...

823a66aaa2774a934475c66d41f24b38.jpg

6a2b5cb41ded5beab720ba68d16a7ee6.jpg

^ Glueberry OG X2

d2e75d1b738489c0c4a5ce867115cbf1.jpg

^ Gorilla Glue
8ea11ac0d7e643930d753ecfe1948390.jpg

^ Blue Dream’atic

[emoji16]

Team photo...
83f7829ba7c7215121cef69d3cdccb7e.jpg
270637f57ab079ec4c8a5bbd8acbf801.jpg