Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Are they springtails or Collembola? Itty bitty white bugs float to the top of your Coco/soil when watering from above? They love wet soil & come in from outside to find the moist environment. I had them in my Coco grow before last out in the garage. I was keeping my Coco too wet. I don’t know a fix for your hybrid-hydro grow other than what you’ve done.

Are they springtails or Collembola? Itty bitty white bugs float to the top of your Coco/soil when watering from above? They love wet soil & come in from outside to find the moist environment. I had them in my Coco grow before last out in the garage. I was keeping my Coco too wet. I don’t know a fix for your hybrid-hydro grow other than what you’ve done.

I dunno what they are Vorko but they’re not in the coco from what I’ve seen, they float on top of the water in the trays that the pots sit in.

Hopefully they’ll die! [emoji2]☠️

I think you’re right Wilee. Fookinell man! Where the actual fooook did I get them from!?
Harmless litte critters mate, they'll eat all the dead matter, and help airate the roots with all the little tunnels they dig. Looks a little mad though, when you go to touch them and they exlpode with jumping everywhere

Harmless litte critters mate, they'll eat all the dead matter, and help airate the roots with all the little tunnels they dig. Looks a little mad though, when you go to touch them and they exlpode with jumping everywhere

Aw I feel bad now... I might cook them a bacon sarnie to say sorry for trying to kill ‘em.

Back