Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

89b27a57cfe56b453382d08856276b4f.jpg

[emoji848]

Dude I've had them do they jump can't remember the name but harmless eat dead matter let your coco dry out will kill them off [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

No they just float on the top and wriggle a bit. They sort of float in groups tho, like they’re planning summat. [emoji102]

Hopefully the gnat off will kill the fuckers.

No they just float on the top and wriggle a bit. They sort of float in groups tho, like they’re planning summat. [emoji102]

Hopefully the gnat off will kill the fuckers.
Ye its them touch them they sort of skip across the water harmless dude dry out your coco

https://www.whatsthatbug.com/2010/09/19/springtails-17/
That's the bastards [emoji16]

I think you’re right Wilee. Fookinell man! Where the actual fooook did I get them from!? [emoji849]

In other news, my mate’s been round so I got the shaker out. He’s just flown home now, looking a bit oriental.[emoji2]

I shook about 3G of scraggle, he chucked the lot in a spliff. There was a quite a bit of coughing followed by half an hour of giggling, then I whooped his arse at Mario Kart. [emoji1360]

Good shit yaa.

I think you’re right Wilee. Fookinell man! Where the actual fooook did I get them from!? [emoji849]

In other news, my mate’s been round so I got the shaker out. He’s just flown home now, looking a bit oriental.[emoji2]

I shook about 3G of scraggle, he chucked the lot in a spliff. There was a quite a bit of coughing followed by half an hour of giggling.

Good shit yaa.
Same place as me fook knows [emoji23][emoji23]I've ordered one of them shakers nothing like a good bit of wrist action [emoji16]

Back