Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

When I was into kitesurfing, my mate was also my manager and kite buddy. I have a tasty anomometer that I need 'to measure forced draught ventilation in open vented gas appliances' in mph!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

When I was into kitesurfing, my mate was also my manager and kite buddy. I have a tasty anomometer that I need 'to measure forced draught ventilation in open vented gas appliances' in mph!

So you can tell how fast your farts are [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Not really related, at one of our stops on an industrial estate, there's a company developing an electric skateboard with some sort of jedi mind control. Their test rider was tooling around the estate today with a blim on the go. Good job eh?

Im in bits ........ffs where does it stop ......first blue peter desecrated and now this........what next the fingerbobs saying yaffi diddled with them too ....cmon
58dc132ff867c5677b5ead869919f4b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Not really related, at one of our stops on an industrial estate, there's a company developing an electric skateboard with some sort of jedi mind control. Their test rider was tooling around the estate today with a blim on the go. Good job eh?

Marty McFlying?

1.21 GW? [emoji848]

Im in bits ........ffs where does it stop ......first blue peter desecrated and now this........what next the fingerbobs saying yaffi diddled with them too ....cmon
58dc132ff867c5677b5ead869919f4b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Apparently sue was the pimp who knew?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back