Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

I've got two so na [emoji16]
5c93e84e316928b666b2e8e45a272168.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Double entry[emoji21], it's slack oop north[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Or stop being a minge bag and buy one i bought one got sent two [emoji109][emoji109]

How many of them do you use? For the purpose they are intended, not for stirring you solution (take that anyway you want) <ditto that.

How many of them do you use? For the purpose they are intended, not for stirring you solution (take that anyway you want) <ditto that.

I've never used the other one took the batteries out of one when I got them over two years ago got my blue lab pH meter at the same time all going strong

I only use them as intended when I get tip burn see what I can bump it down to also my feeds are almost always the same with just a few tweeks here and there used them a lot more running hydro

Yeah... there wasn’t any water in the office I nicked it from!

Fookinell man.. me, nicking stuff! Ffs I’ve been talking to Wilee too much maan, he’s influencing me.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]WELL I'VE NEVER BEEN SO INSULTED IN MY LIFE (well i have really)

Yeah... there wasn’t any water in the office I nicked it from!

Fookinell man.. me, nicking stuff! Ffs I’ve been talking to Wilee too much maan, he’s influencing me.
Hehe.

There's rules tho. Any tools left above a ceiling are fair game, company marked stuff, any tools issued to you by a company that they don't ask for when you leave 'the tool list'.

Back