Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Tell you what tweackle up the apples and pairs only mockneys would make up rhyming slang that takes longer to say than the original words fackin muppets [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ok, let's not start committing hate crimes here! There's enough twubble in the world already! [emoji23][emoji23]

Bud rot. [emoji22]
1a6b29e530f2e0aa7b7be29af5386ddf.jpg

Lots of it. [emoji22][emoji22]

One pip popped, and one non starter..
72e2de17a5300005bf9bef3a0827768d.png
310f8b6194064a40b22c7be9cdb8ed0a.jpg

I’ve chucked another Hubba seed in a wet paper towel so I can see wha gwarn, I’ll chuck her in a root sponge when she pops.

Damn vladdy [emoji36] budrot sucks big time. I hope that my plants hang on till the end .about 4weeks to go

Yeah it’s rubbish mate, it’s getting worse now too. I’ve got the surviving buds on a radiator with a fan blowing at them. Hopefully I’ll salvage some of it, the plants were wet from rain when we brought them in tho. Doesn’t help.

Sorry about the bud rot vlad. Did the 2nd hbss seed even crack? Or are you getting a tap rot then putting them in the root riots

Hey Sanger, cheers. No, pip No2 isn’t doing anything at all so far. She’s still in the root sponge to see if owt happens. Pip No3 is in a paper towel, I’ll drop her in a sponge when I see a root. (That’s what I usually do)

Back