Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Right, that's done. I know Wilee said not to pH the water but it was running a bit high (7.2) so I knocked it down to 6.5.

That's bottled spring water too.
We're did I say not to pH it also didn't say to always pH vlad 5.6 to 5.8 in veg and 5.8 to 6.2 in flower

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Don't panic make up a new batch of feed pH to 5.4 about a ltr per pot should bring your pH down and for the first couple of feeds pH to 5.6 should sort it

We're did I say not to pH it also didn't say to always pH vlad 5.6 to 5.8 in veg and 5.8 to 6.2 in flower

Aww FFS! You said, and I quote... "I don't even bother pHing it" you fookin did!

Right... soooo.... flush the pots and add the feed again? That'll make it sopping wet tho.. I suppose I could stand the pots in the tent to dry them out a bit?

Aww FFS! You said, and I quote... "I don't even bother pHing it" you fookin did!

Right... soooo.... flush the pots and add the feed again? That'll make it sopping wet tho.. I suppose I could stand the pots in the tent to dry them out a bit?
I said I don't pH the water I soak my root riot cubes in and don't flush your pots mix up another batch of feed pH to 5.4 about 1 ltr per pot and water should bring your pH down never flush these pots dude it blocks up the bottom of the pot

I said I don't pH the water I soak my root riot cubes in and don't flush your pots mix up another batch of feed pH to 5.4 about 1 ltr per pot and water should bring your pH down never flush these pots dude it blocks up the bottom of the pot

Ok bud, cheers.

Befookin-Jesus man! [emoji23][emoji23]

Back down the cellar I go.. hi-ho..hi-ho!

This my friend will be why all my other plants were dying! [emoji38]

Crossed wires!

Back