Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Ha ha fook that haven't bombed a tenners just enough to keep me perky she's gonna have me decorating in a couple of weeks I'm gonna neck the lot and blast through the decorating then spend the next week recovering [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

This makes perfect sense Wilee man. I was a painter and decorator for the whole duration of my speed addiction. It's that dull you need a bit of summat to get ya thru. [emoji1365]

@Vlad The Inhaler The cat looks like my bestie’s cat that is staying with us.

I have my seed stash into a numbers sheet - 620 documented seeds, 106 different strains.

Like I said previously, I should post some to you LOL.

Fookinell Vorko! When you bought all those seeds, did you plan to grow them all?

Fookinell Vorko! When you bought all those seeds, did you plan to grow them all?

Well...yes...but then my favorite breeders keep popping out more strains and I just feel the need to nab them. I have honestly given at least 200 away to family & friends starting their first grows.

Well...yes...but then my favorite breeders keep popping out more strains and I just feel the need to nab them. I have honestly given at least 200 away to family & friends starting their first grows.

67971da165f267b68bd1aff9f7839fdc.jpg

There's my seat. There's plenty of other places to sit in here.. w*nkers!

I just buy what I need these days bud, then kill them! [emoji849]

Blackjacks are down, not as mouldy as I thought. We've lost a few heads but overall not a bad grow considering the shitty weather.

It looks and smells pretty fookin nice. I'll grab a few pics this evening when we're chopping.

Blackjacks are down, not as mouldy as I thought. We've lost a few heads but overall not a bad grow considering the shitty weather.

It looks and smells pretty fookin nice. I'll grab a few pics this evening when we're chopping.
You should trim where you harvest,I'll bring the van and supply coffee to trimmers....and plod....and tax mendem .

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

You should trim where you harvest,I'll bring the van and supply coffee to trimmers....and plod....and tax mendem .

Nice idea, I think it's a bit wet and muddy to spend the day in a bush mate. Also you'd never get the van over the ditch.

Don't have to worry about plod tho, the only ones round here live next door and work in London. Let's just say if we did get grassed, we'd be planting next year's before they turned up. [emoji1360]

Also I hate coffee.

Stay at home geez! [emoji2]

Good luck with these pips vlad. Hbss is a top strain lovely smell and smoke. Can be a bit nute sensitive and loves calmag!

Was just in the attic getting a couple rockwool cubes for the next grow when i opened the seed stash
You fancy any of these?? i'll never get round to growing half of them!
View attachment 810762
Autos
Fastbuds gorilla glue x3
Fastbuds gsc x1
Fastbuds blackberry x1
Zamnesia blueberry x3
Zamnesia northern lights x5
Zambeza amnesia haze xl x5
Sweet seeds cream mandarine x7
Dp autoultimate x1
Dp autoxtreme x1
Mephisto sour blues x3
Dinafem cheese xxl x1
Blimburn seeds grizzly auto x1
Deli ious northern lights blue auto x1
Delivious sugar black rose x1
Original sensible critical dieael auto x1

Photoperiods
Bomb seeds thc bomb x10
Dinafem bubba kush x5
Dinafem og kush x2
Mephisto wonder og regs x7
Royal queen seeds special kush#1 x1
Advanced seeds pineapple chunk x1
Original sensible cheese x1
Dinafem white widow reg x1
Bunch of afgani regs dunno what seed bank

@Itisi or @Wile e Peyote yous fancy any even photoperiods offers open to anyone else whos not a cunt lol
Cheers for the offer sang. Not sure which way I'm going on the next grow yet.

Back