Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

This wet....?.......:eyebrows:.....my girls are outside in that.........:biggrin:...turn the volume on.......

View attachment 1606566
Well, if I have been growing outdoors, this would have taken out all the girls in the spot that I had growing two years ago .

This occurred about 10 days ago about midnight with straight line winds of over 75 miles an hour! The resulting huge thump and shaking of the ground was actually a huge sigh of relief with no loud crashing sounds of it hitting the house!

It was actually a good thing.

It didn't fall on the house........................ unlike early november!:face:

IMG_20230616_063431251.jpg

edit.............. that tree is well over 100 feet tall

Thank you so much for the slaps Great Dragon Lady!:pass: try some of this Knows Candy!:eyebrows:
i hope your Friday has gone well!
I am taking a much-needed smoke break! Everywhere I have turned today to try and get something accomplished, I keep getting a door slammed in my face!
Instead of letting it getting to me and ruining my Friday I'm just gonna get ripped and take a hot soak.
I can live with one or two road block in my morning, but one after the other after the other after the other it's just not tolerable! I had to start laughing about it! After about five times, I said to myself, oh this is gonna be one of those days!

After my chill hot soak and putting my Swordfish to the test with some Knows Candy live rosin, I'll go and play some GTA Online and make some little kids cry that shouldn't be playing the game because they have crappy parents.:face::funny:

Maybe after lunch is over, I will get interrupted in my mayhem and maybe I will get my 4 callbacks I'm waiting on. :face:Knowing my look the way it's running today, I will probably get them all at once!

Here is just one of the many silly ass roadblocks I've encountered today! I went out to feed the cats on the back porch while my coffee is brewing. Well, seems like the raccoons had a party on the back porch last night while I was sleeping. Bowls we're not on the back porch and we're scattered in the yard. I'm barefoot, so I gotta go back to the bedroom to get my shoes to go look for the damn bowls. Grab my coffee and go to hunt for the bowls and finally find all of them. Cats got fed and went out to the shop to try and find my animal trap. No luck gotta go back and look later. Pain was hitting me too hard to keep looking.

It's just stupid stuff! Like getting in my Earthbox parts, to make my modified media separator, early, but they don't ship the right parts! :face:

I have to do a dry ice shake today to make room in the freezer for the girls I'm gonna harvest here in the next couple of days . The way things are running today, I'll get up to the store and they say the freezer went on the Fritz last night and no dry ice. They had some last night.

Wish me luck! I'm tired of this damn Hee Haw Luck

Day two of the Dutch Passion Showcase and an experiment for me into electroculture.

day2mac.jpg

Thanks for the rep @WildBill, I'm doing alright, trying to let everything that doesn't matter pass me by :jointman: that's when I'm not identifying as Nikola Tesla :crying::crying:

Last edited:
Back