Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

thank you Mossy.:thumbsup: this bud for you.....View attachment 946264 View attachment 946265

Thank you @MR magoo
c03931753093bfd402eaa37acfa1fbd5.jpg
Love me flowers.

it's funny I have been looking for something I would call a UFO, for a long time. never seen anything I could not identify. this fact certainly does not stop my belief we have and continue to have visits from beings from elsewhere. it's obvious with an open mind.

@Simplicio ..I'm sorry ...but you are actually coming over as a Troll...even if you are the politest one I have ever seen.

If you want to express your opinion...start your own thread....stop spoiling @MR magoo 's.

@MR magoo

You have nothing to apologise for....:headbang:..I Credit you for not losing your temper over the situation.

I'm the most laid back person on site...but I'd be losing me cool by now.

I can offer you two solutions...you can either press your Ignore button and you will not See the posts or I will actually institute a thread Ban

because gentle warnings are definitely not working.

This will be my last post on this thread.
I am disappointed that freedom of polite speech is frowned upon by an administrator.

For the record, I believe that aliens probably exist, but that it's highly unlikely they have visited us, or care about whether we nuke ourselves.
I also support studies of UFOs, and projects like SETI.
I'm saddened at the ire my questioning of the evidence has caused. I was hoping for a polite, intelligent discussion.
I guess it's like religion.

I am disappointed that freedom of polite speech is frowned upon by an administrator.

It isn't @Simplicio ..I Invited you to set up your own thread so you are free to discuss your opinions...with other like minded members...and I'll show you the same courtesy that I have show @MR magoo by respecting your right to an opinion.

I was hoping for a polite, intelligent discussion.
I guess it's like religion.

Yes..that is why we don't allow religious or political discussion on site ATM...coz not many people with opposing views can put over their point of view as articulately and politely as you.

This will be my last post on this thread.

Thank you. :toke:

The point is that believing in things without proof is harmful to society, and feeds into the "fake news" narrative of a segment of society.
How much of this would stand up in court?

In spite of your "soft banning" of me from this thread, I will continue posting here in a respectful way for awhile so that claims that have no proof are recognized as such.
Hopefully others here can get an alternative, and in my opinion, more accurate view of these ufo "conspiracy theories."
Your statement about fake news and there being no proof ever is nonsense while the majority of sightings and claims are mistakes of identity some cant be explained in any way other than what the witnesses and evidence have said. The only person who would say that theres no proof at all is very uneducated on the subject. And just because you dont want to believe in somthing dosent change the reality.

yes it's true! … I have a face only a mother could love on payday.:eek1:
temps..and humidity have finally have dropped. time to grow.:woohoo: have mixed my medium, consists of 66% promix bx, 33% coarse perlite, have made up 12 gallons, to fill first three four gallon pots. I add to the 12 gallons, four tablespoons earth juice myco, and four tablespoons of espoma gardentone for vegetables. and 1/2 cup Azomite. the promix and gardentone both have their own myco herd to compliment the earth juice. today will clean both tents and soak some seeds overnight. don't know yet what to grow? I will make a choice today. this is where I would like to start my grow log, if the powers that be don't object? :toke:
DSC_0584.JPG
DSC_0585.JPG
DSC_0586.JPG
DSC_0587.JPG

I will have a continuous grow till the heat and humidity comes back, next July.:smokeout:

I will know by the end of the day. us old coots have to stick together.:bighug:

Back