Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Mephisto Walter White. day 1. ran out of medium, last one stuck in three gallon pot. oh well. :shrug: put in tent with the big Ghaze x Diesel:thumbsup: shut down one tent to save money.:smokeout:
thank you for stopping by.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0143.JPG
DSC_0144.JPG
DSC_0145.JPG
DSC_0146.JPG

remember your place in this universe. a tiny little drop of moisture. on a tiny little piece of dirt and water called earth:pass:

pushing Ghaze x Diesel.:shooty: maximum dose bloom. :stir: Mars needs bud!:goauto:. Mephisto Walter White doing well.:thumbsup: my three debutants having their coming out party.:dancer::dancer::dancer:they already like to be ogled. :drool:thanks for stopping by.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0147.JPG
DSC_0148.JPG
DSC_0149.JPG
DSC_0150.JPG
DSC_0151.JPG
DSC_0152.JPG
DSC_0153.JPG

I want to set up my telescope, BUT my neighbors are fucking up my night sky. :cuss: the one right next door, they have been there for a few years, all of a sudden decided to run the mercury vapor light all night.:shrug: next to him is a vet with PTSD , and he is paranoid, and his property is lit up like GITMO. I have been through this before, and spoke to the neighbor that I always got a long with, and that was a big mistake. it seems if you talk to them they take it personally and things go downhill from there. :face:
I may end up selling my scope.:sadcry: I would like to shoot the fucking light off his garage!!:shooty:

so who do you believe??? this actual expert or some government stooge? feeding you garbage.

unfortunately this is what 99% of humans do when confronted with the fact that we live in a universe teeming with intelligent life.
and have visited this planet for tens of thousands of years.:smokeout:

I want to set up my telescope, BUT my neighbors are fucking up my night sky. :cuss: the one right next door, they have been there for a few years, all of a sudden decided to run the mercury vapor light all night.:shrug: next to him is a vet with PTSD , and he is paranoid, and his property is lit up like GITMO. I have been through this before, and spoke to the neighbor that I always got a long with, and that was a big mistake. it seems if you talk to them they take it personally and things go downhill from there. :face:
I may end up selling my scope.:sadcry: I would like to shoot the fucking light off his garage!!:shooty:
Mr Mag
Check with your Town, some bright lighting is banned if it causes a quility of life issue to a neighbor
You still have some rights. Worth a call to find out if their lights are in compliance .

Now lets talk about this microchip that was implanted in my head while running drugs out of Mexico.
My Car battery went dead the sky was highly illumminated, and my butt hurt after I woke up.
Was I abducted?

Back