Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I doubt actual disclosure will happen. Meaning our Gov. will never do this. The thing that is happening is that we will soon have many private Corp.s flying into space seeing things over & over again & by many people that will change our thinking of ufos. Plus I'm sure there will be many photos also that we won't be able to deny. But, the Gov. actually giving us info.. not gonna happen. Just like the gigantic squid that we now know is out there.
The next 2 years will be opening, that's for sure!!!

the government is useless ! it will be the people. they will make it so obvious, the government will have to give some information out. but only a small amount of what they actually know.
:smokeout:

the government is useless ! it will be the people. they will make it so obvious, the government will have to give some information out. but only a small amount of what they actually know.
:smokeout:

Yes, very true! Actual true information will be slow to come no matter what happens. But, at least the human mind will be headed in the right direction.

I really liked that video. Thanks Magoo.

find em feel em feed em fondle em forget em. :hump:both the mephisto Ripleys OG and the last of the Nashira are done. will chop them:amazon:in the next few days.
Ghaze x diesel will be switched to bloom this feeding. doing well.:thumbsup:thank for dropping in.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0108.JPG
DSC_0109.JPG
DSC_0110.JPG
DSC_0111.JPG
DSC_0112.JPG
DSC_0113.JPG
DSC_0114.JPG
DSC_0115.JPG
DSC_0116.JPG
DSC_0117.JPG

government is just a gang of well armed legal crooks. and my government is the most well armed of them all.
so when you vote, you are perpetuating government. and will get what you deserve. :eyebrows: "absolute power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely "
I have not registered to vote in 20 years. cant blame any of the shit going on me.:crying::cheers:

she is an early finisher about 70 days. 5 or 6 years ago a did a test thread for Mephisto of Ripleys, and some how.:shrug:i ended up with one branch that produce about 30 seeds, so I grow one every grow. even though they may be hermies, the have bread true and produced exceptional bud.i have done this 6 or seven times.:pass:

find em feel em feed em fondle em forget em. :hump:both the mephisto Ripleys OG and the last of the Nashira are done. will chop them:amazon:in the next few days.
Ghaze x diesel will be switched to bloom this feeding. doing well.:thumbsup:thank for dropping in.:bighug::peace:View attachment 1034956 View attachment 1034957 View attachment 1034958 View attachment 1034959 View attachment 1034960 View attachment 1034961 View attachment 1034962 View attachment 1034963 View attachment 1034964 View attachment 1034965

Great job, those girl's look nice-----:jointman: Happy Trails-----

Back