Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

As a follow on from the Law of One, have you read Seth Speaks, The Eternal Validity Of The Soul by Jane Roberts, I think you'd like it ;)
I will take a look when I am done reading all from RA. There is so much to take in. Thank you.

Time is indeed running out, I'm ready for the shift to and with the new Earth that has been made, there's no old tech to soul harvest or Karma to be generated. I often wonder how the shift will happen, maybe it will be like the Rapture, peeps will just literally vanish before you.
From RA, The transition could be completed in 100 to 700 hundred years. When the Prince Phillip died, only 4th density souls are now being incarnated on Earth. The ride has gotten pretty rough and more "inconveniences" will Randomly occur.

I will take a look when I am done reading all from RA. There is so much to take in. Thank you.

I've got a stack of books here, that I haven't even read yet ;) I ordered another today from America, postage was nasty to. There just isn't enough time for me to absorb all the material that I already have :crying: the sad thing is that my physical self can't remember this already learned info from my previous incarnations.

From RA, The transition could be completed in 100 to 700 hundred years. When the Prince Phillip died, only 4th density souls are now being incarnated on Earth. The ride has gotten pretty rough and more "inconveniences" will Randomly occur.
I believe it will be in our lifetime that we get to witness the shift.

I've got a stack of books here, that I haven't even read yet ;) I ordered another today from America, postage was nasty to. There just isn't enough time for me to absorb all the material that I already have :crying: the sad thing is that my physical self can't remember this already learned info from my previous incarnations.
I feel your dilemma. I now only read from the laptop of PDF books or KINDLE. All day I am reading, then I get tired as I have overloaded my ability to absorb more. Seek and you will find. Each of us is on our own path. I now know that we never die and EVERYthing we were told is a lie.
It all makes me feel so comfortable and at peace to know why I am here.

Ra also says that the harvest of 4th density souls will be very small for a planet of this size. Even tho there is a pecking order to the 3 density souls who are allowed to reincarnate on Earth. The harvest is what it is.

Back