Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@MR magoo ....have you seen this stargazing app....?........... :headbang: ......who needs their own telescope huh....?

Well worth a watch. ;) 1 of 8, seven parts still to come…

The filmmaker was on MacroAggressions talking about he’s research, also well worth listening to. Catch it on I-Tunes

Last edited:
I see some House Republicans have put forward the notion to block the Bill, if there'e nothing there why block it, it's all such a farce and a distraction.

I see some House Republicans have put forward the notion to block the Bill, if there'e nothing there why block it, it's all such a farce and a distraction.
We a very fortunate to be here on Earth as she is now in the 4th density. So the Harvest of souls will soon be complete. The end to the 75,000 years run of 3rd density on Earth is very soon. Per the readings of the Ra the messenger of the Law of One. So Earth in the near future will not offer a playground for the 3rd density anymore. Only 4th denisty and high will be able to tolerate this new vibration.

Disclosure is also coming, drip drip drip

Yes the world politics are in a real mess. What we are witnessing is the total breakdown of everything we thought we trusted. Time is now to realize why we are here in the illusionary play ground for the 3rd denisty players to have fun in. Time is running out. Be happy.

We a very fortunate to be here on Earth as she is now in the 4th density. So the Harvest of souls will soon be complete. The end to the 75,000 years run of 3rd density on Earth is very soon. Per the readings of the Ra the messenger of the Law of One. So Earth in the near future will not offer a playground for the 3rd density anymore. Only 4th denisty and high will be able to tolerate this new vibration.

Disclosure is also coming, drip drip drip
As a follow on from the Law of One, have you read Seth Speaks, The Eternal Validity Of The Soul by Jane Roberts, I think you'd like it ;)

seth.jpg

Last edited:
Yes the world politics are in a real mess. What we are witnessing is the total breakdown of everything we thought we trusted. Time is now to realize why we are here in the illusionary play ground for the 3rd denisty players to have fun in. Time is running out. Be happy.
Time is indeed running out, I'm ready for the shift to and with the new Earth that has been made, there's no old tech to soul harvest or Karma to be generated. I often wonder how the shift will happen, maybe it will be like the Rapture, peeps will just literally vanish before you.

Back