Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Some pictures of the girls days 49 and 51.

canaopy.jpg

ex50.jpg

Jack53.jpg

twins.jpg

@trailanimal :bighug: with age comes wisdom. I have some of that. :baked: the problem is, as you gain wisdom you lose memory. :doh:
As long as I can remember that I'm alive, I won't be waking up dead after letting dread steal the moment.
This is the point where a lot of folks be making the sign of the cross and backing away. As a Contrary I'm realizing the advantage of being old, most folks are reluctant to hurt the ancient ones. All my life I've been thinking necromancy is a bad thing:smoking:

As long as I can remember that I'm alive, I won't be waking up dead after letting dread steal the moment.
This is the point where a lot of folks be making the sign of the cross and backing away. As a Contrary I'm realizing the advantage of being old, most folks are reluctant to hurt the ancient ones. All my life I've been thinking necromancy is a bad thing:smoking:
Lovely words :bighug:, FYI the thread link in your bio doesn't work for me :nono:

Signature link doesn't work for me either. I think I have it copied correctly. Need some help on this one I guess. Was working
:bighug: Hey hey, AK! How are ya my man?
I have been remiss catching up with you,... :baghead: :haha:

Allow me to assist!
...looks like the link below the ONE LOVE... is wack for sure...
You can turn the quote into a hyperlink, let's try that and maybe reset things...
-- open up 2 windows
-- on one, go to your signature and the other, your thread
-- scrub out the busted http link totally from the sig. area, and hit save...
-- on the thread window, right click highlight the addy bar at the top and copy the addy
-- on the sig' window, highlight the quote
-- hit the chain link icon located between the text size T and the Insert image
-- in that URL box, right click and Paste, then hit insert...

That should turn your quote into a link! :thumbsup:

Back