Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Nosias . :bighug: how are things going? still waiting for you to start a grow. then i will know your all set in your new home. :woohoo1:

We are getting close . in about a month we will be on the road to Vermont. Home is sold here in CO and home in Vermont is being touched up. So as of now All is good. I fall asleep at night building the grow area in my head.

Hey @DeanOnAuto :bighug: i have never told you about my adventures in your country. Many years ago starting in 1974, i was a radio pirate. talked all over the world riding the E and F sporadic layer of particles from solar max in the atmosphere. my first contact overseas was a man
from South minster Charlie and Edith Brookman . we became friends. and talked to each other for years. whenever solar activity was present.
around 1990 i went in to business with two Dutch friends, that were radio friends as well. went to Europe in 91 visited Charles and Judith
in Southminster. then Holland for Business Started up a music import / export all Synthesizer compositions. my friends in Holland had a group called Peru. they were all friends with all the synthesis's from Germany. we drove too Berlin to sign up various artists to sell their cd's
I met the original members of Tangerine dream. and Klaus Schultz, Benard Kistnmacher . and started selling their cd's here in the U.S.
Also went to work for Christopher Frank one of the original founders of Tangerine Dream doing east coast canvasing of radio stations
and promos. and at that time a friend that is from UK Steve Jolliffe was here in Maine, and my company at the time called Waveform International produced and album on cd here in Maine. He stayed at my house for 2 months while we made the album.
He also was with Tangerine Dream for a few years. here is a cut from the album....................
First CD created in Bangor Maine. My ex wife and I set up various concerts around New England for all these people. had a blast.

Hey @DeanOnAuto :bighug: i have never told you about my adventures in your country. Many years ago starting in 1974, i was a radio pirate. talked all over the world riding the E and F sporadic layer of particles from solar max in the atmosphere. my first contact overseas was a man
from South minster Charlie and Edith Brookman . we became friends. and talked to each other for years. whenever solar activity was present.
around 1990 i went in to business with two Dutch friends, that were radio friends as well. went to Europe in 91 visited Charles and Judith
in Southminster. then Holland for Business Started up a music import / export all Synthesizer compositions. my friends in Holland had a group called Peru. they were all friends with all the synthesis's from Germany. we drove too Berlin to sign up various artists to sell their cd's
I met the original members of Tangerine dream. and Klaus Schultz, Benard Kistnmacher . and started selling their cd's here in the U.S.
Also went to work for Christopher Frank one of the original founders of Tangerine Dream doing east coast canvasing of radio stations
and promos. and at that time a friend that is from UK Steve Jolliffe was here in Maine, and my company at the time called Waveform International produced and album on cd here in Maine. He stayed at my house for 2 months while we made the album.
He also was with Tangerine Dream for a few years. here is a cut from the album....................
First CD created in Bangor Maine. My ex wife and I set up various concerts around New England for all these people. had a blast.

Sounds like you had an amazing time in Blighty and Europe, a friend of mine was labelled the "King of Synths" he pioneered the use of synthes in the early house music scene early 1990's, he's passed now but his music still lives on.

Off Topic, I know but I've a herbal alternative healer visiting me on Monday to try and recenter my energy and dissolve toxins that have created patches of hard skin on my hand. If this doesn't work I'm going to a Quantum healer, :jointman:

You DO what you have to do. to get where you want to be. :bighug: I have no doubt, i know what a deep thinker you are. and understand the power of positive thinking. create your specific universe. :zen:

We are getting close . in about a month we will be on the road to Vermont. Home is sold here in CO and home in Vermont is being touched up. So as of now All is good. I fall asleep at night building the grow area in my head.
Man, :bighug::d5::pass:
One of the great gifts of Life is we can step into our dream and live it. Been doing this for decades. Follow yer dreams, they be the urgings of your heart. The portal of "your" trail......

Back