Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

The mind of the average human we encounter today expresses only the opinions gathered from the reactions of his four senses.

Therefore, his so-called intelligence is hampered by his likes, dislikes, and autocratic judgment of all that he does not understand.

George Adamski

@Nosias
I refer to that as 2 dimensional thinking.
Although man likes to think that he lives in a 3 dimensional world, his beliefs and idealisms suggest otherwise.
Current mans ideas are flat and linear. He only thinks of his “yesterdays” and “tomorrows” which are guided by his “ups” and “downs”.
This man views a journey to 4th dimension as an accomplishment. He is oblivious to the 5th dimensional state in which he currently resides. So he traps himself in the past, in a search of what he believes is the future.
Blu_Tri.

I can't see it, but it's here. the 5D world. some will be in transition, others are there. and some will never see it. :shrug:
And 5D is just the start. i doubt any of us will be around for the discovery of ALL higher dimensions. :bighug:

@Nosias
I refer to that as 2 dimensional thinking.
Although man likes to think that he lives in a 3 dimensional world, his beliefs and idealisms suggest otherwise.
Current mans ideas are flat and linear. He only thinks of his “yesterdays” and “tomorrows” which are guided by his “ups” and “downs”.
This man views a journey to 4th dimension as an accomplishment. He is oblivious to the 5th dimensional state in which he currently resides. So he traps himself in the past, in a search of what he believes is the future.
Blu_Tri.
Thus he is stuck in his ruts. We are too concerned about the "effects" of this planet. Man will be better off studying the Cosmic Cause of the True Source.

I have been reading a lot by George Adamski. The other day a worm on the concrete asked for help. It got me to look down and it raised one end of its body. I pick it up and laid it in the grass. We are all one. More and more things are changing.

I can't see it, but it's here. the 5D world. some will be in transition, others are there. and some will never see it. :shrug:
And 5D is just the start. i doubt any of us will be around for the discovery of ALL higher dimensions. :bighug:
The soul never dies just the vehicle that is this body. We ALL are here at this time for a wonderful opportunity to understand we are part of the whole and the whole is in us. SWEET.

@MR magoo I want to thank you for starting this thread :pighug: and to the staff here for not stopping this thread :d5:.
Tho I am not growing my ladies at this time I want to thank them for helping me to grow. It is not who we are but who we need to be.

There three realities that we occupy. The body is a 2 dimensional form. Our mind is the mind of our four sense and it tries to control us with fear and to see separations which it creates. Then our consciousness who is waiting for us to wake up and is always whispering to us. We need to stop and smell everything that we are a part of. I know we can get out of our ruts. It is a journey of a thousand lives we just need to take a single step to start.

Love and Light to you all.

Last edited:
Hello Starstuff.:goauto: Four days in to the first Quarter Moon. time to germinate. :cools:
three different cultivars from last year. first up Two HSO Chocolate Mint autos. from Humboldt seed Orginisation now defunct. :sadcry: thank you Mark. and two Gorillla autos also from Mark. @Dinafem-Mark. thank you.
And from @Autoseeds.com . two ChemDog autos. And a Phat! Twenty20 go go auto.
DSC_0346 (1).JPG
DSC_0347 (1).JPG
DSC_0345 (1).JPG
DSC_0349.JPG
DSC_0351.JPG
DSC_0354.JPG

M-O-O-N spells GERMINATE.

@Nosias . :bighug: thank you for the kind words. and sharing your knowledge with us. :thumbsup:
my Karma and powerful healing thoughts are yours. :zen:
I feel your love and healing. the procure will now take place Aug 20, I look forward to the new experience.

All I know is what I seek and just let myself be open and without tension I am able to receive.

The Laws of the Cosmos are immutable, and in time man will awaken to his potential; for the only limitations placed upon man, are those his unawareness imposes. By George Adamski.

My Go Go Auto is looking good. :thumbsup: on day59. still a gallon a day. down to 1/4ml megacrop 2.0 and 2ml. of be . the little bit of megacrop is the perfect buffer, raises PH to 6.5 :bighug: thank you for dropping in. :peace:
DSC_0356.JPG
DSC_0357.JPG
DSC_0358.JPG
DSC_0359.JPG
DSC_0360.JPG

thank you my Deah! :bighug: " I am a legend in my own mind" :crying:also an Ass. :backside:

Back