Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Twenty20 Mendocino Go Go autoday 45. needs a gallon every day now. :cheers:
DSC_0304.JPG
DSC_0305.JPG
DSC_0308.JPG

A gallon a day keeps the trimmers away. :goauto: switched mix, added some bud explosion. 1ml. :bighug:
DSC_0309.JPG
DSC_0310.JPG
DSC_0311.JPG

We are living in a new age. one that has a universe teeming with life. i think we will be in contact with other Beings soon! on a civilian level.
the government is slowly brining us up to speed. hopefully ET will speed things up . :goauto:

GoGo auto day49. this girl could drink me under the table. :yoinks:a gallon a day, she takes up every drop. :bighug:
thanks for popping in.
DSC_0312.JPG
DSC_0313.JPG
DSC_0314.JPG
DSC_0315.JPG

G0 Go Auto. another day of a full gallon no runoff. formula change to 1ml megacrop 2ml. bud explosion.

DSC_0331.JPG
DSC_0332.JPG
DSC_0310.JPG
DSC_0311.JPG
DSC_0312.JPG
DSC_0313.JPG
DSC_0314.JPG
DSC_0315.JPG

:spels: ....she's a high-G bud pyramid Magoo! She may need some nip&tuck like my Bisquik/PSB tester is going to get :tang:

yes! nip and tuck. :eyebrows: already taken a few bottom leaves. as the buds develop i will take more. After the change to bloom, the leaves start to suffer damage, so i remove any that look bad or cover bud sites. After all these years of growing, it's all muscle memory now. :baked:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-astronomer-studying-ufos-thanks-083012003.html Anyone hired by our government is a paid misdirection agent!. He is pushing the phony government agenda. and perpetuating the lie's. And it looks like UFO Jesus has sold out too. he is now pushing the Avi Loeb propaganda as well. :nono: the government has contracts with Aliens, and have since the 50's. they will never tell us the truth, it diminishes there CONTROL. and government hates to lose ANY CONTROL.

Dear ET. welcome. :toke: would you please help us humans to learn the truth? take this issue away from lying governments and make your presence known to us, the people of Earth. Want to know. without the government spin put on the truth. :goauto:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-astronomer-studying-ufos-thanks-083012003.html Anyone hired by our government is a paid misdirection agent!. He is pushing the phony government agenda. and perpetuating the lie's. And it looks like UFO Jesus has sold out too. he is now pushing the Avi Loeb propaganda as well. :nono: the government has contracts with Aliens, and have since the 50's. they will never tell us the truth, it diminishes there CONTROL. and government hates to lose ANY CONTROL.

I forget now how many humans our ET friends can take each year. Some of the contracts relate to whole bloodlines and generations of the same family have been experimented on for centuries. :nono:
Dear ET. welcome. :toke: would you please help us humans to learn the truth? take this issue away from lying governments and make your presence known to us, the people of Earth. Want to know. without the government spin put on the truth. :goauto:

Back