Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

all 420 girls waiting there turn to get chopped. thc bomb auto cut today. day 75. others watered and waiting. :thumbsup:
DSC_0879.JPG
DSC_0880.JPG
DSC_0881.JPG
DSC_0882.JPG
DSC_0883.JPG
DSC_0884.JPG
DSC_0885.JPG
DSC_0886.JPG
DSC_0887.JPG
DSC_0888.JPG

one tent shut down. and still hoping the HSO seeds show up. does not look good. :shrug: otherwise within a week i will shut down till cool weather.
thank you for stopping by.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0889.JPG
DSC_0890.JPG
DSC_0891.JPG
DSC_0892.JPG
DSC_0893.JPG
DSC_0894.JPG
DSC_0895.JPG
DSC_0896.JPG
DSC_0897.JPG
DSC_0898.JPG

:pimp: Pimp Daddy Peep Show time! :hump: ... overbite - :rofl: ... that's what the lobstah bib for foah!
....what a first half 2020 run you're had my friend! :worship::amazon: you have spanked and thanked many a hottie, and didn't have to slip them sawbucks into their panties to do it- :crying:...you must be up to your tits in jars by now!
The THC Bombs and Female NL's came out very nicely, gorgeous frosty stuff high and low! ...I'm particularly interested in the NL's because Female uses theirs in a lot of breeding. Sometime maybe try the Critical Sour, a photo's but very speedy, and a small % will auto regardless,.. a lot of NL in that cross!
.... that last NL is a prize, she's studded with fat nose cone buds :drool:.... can you believe it Magoo, it's been years since I had NL, and not grown it yet... I I do now have SeedStockers NL photo, almost ran it but Lavatera sent me some juicy crosses (F99 x Black Lime Reserve, Long Valley Royal Kush x BLR) so she got bumped -:rolleyes2: C'mon, it's Lav's breeding, and krk's F99, and Beanz's BLR! ...so, delays, delays,... The NL is supposed to be excellent for outdoors,... Oh BTW, keep an eye out for LBH next year, he's got fem's in the works! That SDH of his, right up there with HighRise's GHz's crosses :dizzy:... many good things coming,....:eyebrows:

Have you chatted with Mark yet? I dunno WTF is the deal with mailing and such still, all he can do to holler at shipping HQ,....:shrug: Might be moot anyway of you're going into Summer mode now, but it'd be nice to have them for Fall!

:bighug::passit: Cheers me star-stuff brudda!

@Waira i can imagine the two of us hanging out. there would be way too much cool in one room.

good morning JP :toke: thanks for stopping by and for comments. :bighug:

@Waira i can imagine the two of us hanging out. there would be way too much cool in one room.
...we must wear our tight pants so de foxxez can checkout our bulges! :kiss: :spels::hump: :crying: ... I'm betting you have a pair of plaid nightmare disco salami specials still stashed someplace, 'fess up- :rofl::bighug:...don't forget the table cloth floral pattern shirt too!
.... no way, we wouldn't be able to find each other for all the smoke, ME fire marshal would cite us for an unlicenced controlled burn! :hothot::jointman:

:passit: Cheers me ol' Nor'Eastah madman, I'm so glad you're still here and swingin'!

Back