Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

4.20 gals done. :doc1: will be harvesting one at a time over the next week. today day68 ?
waiting on some HSO Chocolate mint. :shrug:if they are lost then I will shut down tents for July, August, and maybe September?
depending on how hot it is. thank you for stopping by. :bighug::peace: View attachment 1210281View attachment 1210281View attachment 1210282View attachment 1210283View attachment 1210284View attachment 1210285View attachment 1210286View attachment 1210287View attachment 1210288View attachment 1210289View attachment 1210290

I am in the same boat Mr magoo,
If the Dinafem seeds don't make it I am finishing my current grows and taking a breather.
Nice looking plants btw.
:thumbsup:

If you understand how stars and planets are formed, you will understand the we are immortal. everyone of us has passed through a supernova.
and we will again and again. it's wonderful being a carbon based life form.:bighug::peace:

4.20 girls are all done.:thumbsup: chopped first one @Autoseeds.com Chemdog day 71. will do the same to all within the next week. lots of sticky/stinky/frosty/bud.:drool:i have a severe overbite and cannot control my drool. :cheers:two pages of photos.
DSC_0858.JPG
DSC_0859.JPG
DSC_0860.JPG
DSC_0861.JPG
DSC_0862.JPG
DSC_0863.JPG
DSC_0864.JPG
DSC_0865.JPG
DSC_0866.JPG
DSC_0867.JPG

If you understand how stars and planets are formed, you will understand the we are immortal. everyone of us has passed through a supernova.
and we will again and again. it's wonderful being a carbon based life form.:bighug::peace:

I honestly think that's the most incredible thing I've ever read...

:bighug:

@Rebel thank you old friend. :bighug:

@Rebel I am doing great, for a guy in his 70.s . i sold my boat, motot/trailer. gettting to difficult to load and unload. with the cash i bought a Hobie peddle kayak. and have been out a lot. wed. i was in that Kayak for 8 hours. caught a ton of fish.
i can peddle around all day not bad for an old coot. :eyebrows::cheers:

@Rebel I am doing great, for a guy in his 70.s . i sold my boat, motot/trailer. gettting to difficult to load and unload. with the cash i bought a Hobie peddle kayak. and have been out a lot. wed. i was in that Kayak for 8 hours. caught a ton of fish.
i can peddle around all day not bad for an old coot. :eyebrows::cheers:

Next time you're out in your kayak, bring a kite with you. It's always a nice option to attach a kite to the other end of a fishing pole and let mother nature pull you around. It's a blast, requires minimal effort and having the wind tugging at the other end of your fishing pole is very similar feeling to reeling in a fish. Have fun!

@OttoCBD as a kid i flew kites in competition. that they held in the parks. in Boston everybody ran the kite string through glue and broken glass to cut your opponents kite string. :pass:and they actually make hand held sails for Kayaks. at the kayak shop.

Back