Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

autos arnt clones,so will get some variation with phenotypes etc. im talking out ma arse ofcourse as ive never grown 2 of the same strain at the same time.maybe a year later,but by that time i cant remember.
ahh sorry,i thought you were complaining of tall plants.but its too big plants you dont like.hmm sorry to say but you reached a point.you know what you doin,got it dialled in,on point and all that.
other than trying small pots,a whacky experiment,maybe a dirty weekend away leaving the plants to fend for themselves.you gonna have the same promblem of big plants.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

4.20 girls day 42. pulled a muscle in my back. laid up. barely able to feed the gang. all in the tents could not move them.
Big and healthy. :thumbsup: :toke:
DSC_0733.JPG
DSC_0734.JPG
DSC_0735.JPG
DSC_0736.JPG
for reference the fans are four feet tall.

@Sebe56 :toke: I use 66% promix bx . and 33% coarse #4 perlite. amended with Azomite, earth juice Myco, and Espoma for veggies.
for feeding, this is my first grow using Megacrop 2.0 amended with 5 ml. cal/mag. a pinch of azomite, and more espoma. and molasses.
works as well as my old mix for vegging. with a much better PH. less checking. after mixed pretty close to 6.5 PH.
last feeding +looking for bloom, added Bat Guano. to boost P K numbers. my old bloom mix needed quite a bit of PH up.
this mix more stable, BUT I don't know how this will work for bloom? megacrop has a high N rating, I usually drop Most of the nitrogen during bloom. this mix, I cant do that. if buds are NOT as good I will go back to my old method.:cheers:

@Sebe56 :toke: I use 66% promix bx . and 33% coarse #4 perlite. amended with Azomite, earth juice Myco, and Espoma for veggies.
for feeding, this is my first grow using Megacrop 2.0 amended with 5 ml. cal/mag. a pinch of azomite, and more espoma. and molasses.
works as well as my old mix for vegging. with a much better PH. less checking. after mixed pretty close to 6.5 PH.
last feeding +looking for bloom, added Bat Guano. to boost P K numbers. my old bloom mix needed quite a bit of PH up.
this mix more stable, BUT I don't know how this will work for bloom? megacrop has a high N rating, I usually drop Most of the nitrogen during bloom. this mix, I cant do that. if buds are NOT as good I will go back to my old method.:cheers:
For flower instead of increasing MC add sweet candy or bud explosion. I’ve used all versions of MC. Now using the two part which is great can really dial it in.

@Mizzo81 thank for the info. I will go look at the NPK numbers.:cheers:

out of stock except for 30 lb. sack for $115 dollars. :yoinks:

Back