Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

harvested dry Mob x Sensistar. a frosty pile of delicious bud. :thumbsup: thank you @AutoBeanStalk ALL three were good strong tasty bud.
the last was the best. :drool::drool:no blueberry taste more lime and hash. All three Very potent. three hits develops that stupid grin we all want.
:dizzy:didn't weigh it, and have been smoking it for awhile, still managed to fill nine quart jars. I would estimate about 10 ounces out of the three dry. :woohoo1: and @Dinafem-Mark Dinafem kush n cheese and og kush day 49. buds are swelling. :cheers:
DSC_0464.JPG
DSC_0465.JPG
DSC_0466.JPG
DSC_0467.JPG
DSC_0468.JPG
DSC_0469.JPG
DSC_0470.JPG
DSC_0471.JPG
DSC_0472.JPG

All six 4/20 seeds up in 30 hours. :cooldance: in to big pots today. :bighug::cheers:
DSC_0476.JPG
DSC_0477.JPG

Photo dump all contest girls in their final home. Dinafem girls filling the tent. :bighug: :cheers:
DSC_0478.JPG
DSC_0479.JPG
DSC_0480.JPG
DSC_0481.JPG
DSC_0482.JPG
DSC_0483.JPG

I just saw a picture of the reopening of California beach's this past weekend.:yoinks::yoinks: Morons as far as the eye can see. 50% of them playing on their phones taking selfies.:doh:I cant take it anymore! I resign from the human race! :finger: I want to emigrate to another solar system one that actually has intelligent life.

I just saw a picture of the reopening of California beach's this past weekend.:yoinks::yoinks: Morons as far as the eye can see. 50% of them playing on their phones taking selfies.:doh:I cant take it anymore! I resign from the human race! :finger: I want to emigrate to another solar system one that actually has intelligent life.
The Governor has now banned beaches.

@Dinafem-Mark dinafem cheese n kush and og kush day 52. full strength bloom in large quantity given.:watering:
DSC_0485.JPG
DSC_0486.JPG
DSC_0487.JPG
DSC_0488.JPG
DSC_0489.JPG
DSC_0491.JPG
DSC_0492.JPG
DSC_0493.JPG
DSC_0494.JPG
DSC_0495.JPG
all six 4/20 baby's have deployed their first set of solar panels. on day 2.:thumbsup: Nothing to see here yet. move along.:toke:

now the government is being very sly. they want to change UFO to UAP. this is pure BS! UFO means unidentified flying OBJECT.
UAP means unidentified aerial phenomena . OBJECT means something built or made. phenomena means just about anything. steering people away from the truth. these objects are manufactured somewhere else. and not by humans.

Back