Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@AutoBeanStalk :toke: Mob x Sensistar. day 73.:thumbsup: given a half strength feeding of bloom. next one or two feedings will be just well water.
very frosty, very stinky. fruit and fuel. :drool::drool: I already have sampled some, dried on cable box. very strong.:baked:pretty neutral taste dried on cable box, a hint of hash.
DSC_0370.JPG
DSC_0371.JPG
DSC_0372.JPG
DSC_0373.JPG
DSC_0374.JPG
DSC_0375.JPG
DSC_0376.JPG
:bighug:may go longer than 80. thanks for dropping in:peace:

harvested 0ne Mob x SensiStar. Sunday. :thumbsup: dry today, enough to smoke. :baked: very strong, hash taste. :drool::drool: sample bud shown, the one i am smoking. very potent. thank you @AutoBeanStalk .:bow:two more to go. looks like 80 plus days.
DSC_0378.JPG
DSC_0379.JPG
DSC_0362.JPG
DSC_0363.JPG
DSC_0364.JPG
DSC_0365.JPG

:spels:--- :drool: hubba hubba hubba! ...... very nice run on these my friend, I love that chunky one - :hump:.... The dry nugg is yummy, looks a lot like Blue Dream in fact. Good news on the potency too, imagine what some cure is going to do! Aroma shifts might be interesting during this as well... Can you smell any MoB in them so far?

Nope. nothing from MOB.:nono: a light berry, but nothing like straight up MOB. a smell I am very familiar with. cruise any back road in Maine in the fall
with window down and you can smell it. but this was taken early 72 days was early. lets see at 82 days. smells and tastes are so much different from one person to the next. I will never get to try the first one cured, I will smoke it up in two weeks.:bighug:

I thought you might like this. It's not about disclosure or making contact but it's interesting to hear what the guy has to say and interesting how he doesn't seem to be making it up off the top of his head. Kinda makes a guy wonder if AI isn't already among us. Here's part 1 of 4.
Warning: Your head might explode!

Hey @AutoBeanStalk :toke: Mob x Sensistar day 80. :drool: still putting on weight. decided to feed bloom again. this will be the last.
delicious aroma and good frost. along with sticky resin. :woohoo:I am dancing. another week?
and the dinafem gang, one lanky lady at four foot. on day 41. given last full veg. feeding. two pages for this post.
DSC_0398.JPG
DSC_0399.JPG
DSC_0400.JPG
DSC_0401.JPG
DSC_0402.JPG
DSC_0403.JPG
DSC_0404.JPG
DSC_0405.JPG
DSC_0406.JPG
DSC_0407.JPG

Back