Mephisto Genetics Walter White (1st auto grow)

Reaction score
SeedBank: Mephisto

Strain: Walter White

Did it autoflower: Yes

Soil/hydro: GreenTree Growers Blend soil

Nutes: Tang's schedule on 1/4 of that for the first 53 days. That was by mistake [emoji23]. Corrected until day 83 when I chopped, used some bat guano liquid for the last 10 days before flushing for 2 weeks. So at Day 69 I started flushing with water from a water filter container.

Description
Smelly, very frostyyyy, lot of sugar leaves...

Light (kind and schedule):.
LED 20/4

Description
1 Plat 300
1 ViraSpectra300

From seed to harvest date: 83days

Dry Yield: 66 g. Was hung to dry off the edge of a drying rack for 11 days. I was away and somebody took care of that part so I tried it after 6 days of curing.

Height of plant: 2ft tall. Left to grow natural

High/Effect Duration:
Sativa/hybrid I'd say and I'm writing this after 2 hrs have gone by so far. Focused mentality, uplifting , happy, feel chill , playing video games I'm focused , senses are up

Description
Perfect for the morning, before physical activity, or gaming I'd say to get your day going. Felt so "ready to go" after about 10min of hitting this.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description
Nice and shiny crystals, dense nugs, I have a few that are between 2-3G each, perfect. I weigh my sessions and usually roll doobies between .4-.5g solo and .7-.8 with a buddy. Got the job done.

THE GROWTH: *****

Description
Easy grow. Even after being underfed she reacted well to the adjustment (Tangs) and as a 1st time auto grow it was perfect. Left to grow natural.

THE SMELL: *****

Description
Hard to describe but it's good. My buddy said it's like a sour smell but I don't know what that means. It's a different , enjoyable smell, to me at least.

THE SMOKE: *****

Description
Smooth, even with an itchy throat it didn't irritate me much

THE HIGH: *****

Description
Good for gaming , one of my hobbies. Played a FIFA match right after this and I was very focused and playing better like it hadn't been 2 weeks. Definitely can be smoked before a workout , work, even a drive if you can do that. I drove to the store, car wash , 30min driving and I was very focused and alert, music was sounding clearer. I just feel chill overall.

My 1st auto grow/report and glad it was Mephisto's. Some of the best smoke I've ever had. [emoji1474]

b14358f6b343c3f1e7076c0459ed29a1.jpg

8666175a12935317b81e10dfd62a4d41.jpg

50dc4ef9d6fd91c3aaa93af88a6aa296.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/have-to-start-somewhere-i-hope.57225/
(1st grow, two random bag seeds)
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/walter-white.59565/#post-1461820
(2nd grow, Walter White by Mephisto)

Nice review. Great job on the Walter I'm looking forward to trying it one day.

YUM cant wait to get my hands on Walter and some of her crosses myself, great plant you showcased her well and thanks for sharing!

Back