Sweet Seeds Waira's side of Sweet Creme's...

Looking lovely there waira, some nice colour Buds on the RP you pointed out:gthumb::slap:

Waria u gonna have plenty of color.in there.
Looking great bro and i think i can Slap ya around

Girls are looking dam Beautiful :smokebuds:nice to see some colors :stylez rasta smoke::pass: Peace Kudo.jpg

:roflcry: Astro, you damn crazy hippie!...get a haircut! :D: Thanks for the stuff, man...! 4 outta 5 B's aint' bad,....anything big is coming from the MoB's,..or with a little luck, that juicy GP! I'm certainly much much happier with the buds structure themselves so far- better calyx:leaf ratio already! ...always good to see you, mate!....Grow up??! :finger:that! :smoke:

Hey Sniper .... she's about 5 weeks... in pot 8/3, as a replacement for one that got snacked on!....RIP a new bung-hole, F'ing rabbit!... my buddy neighbor cat caught it later and turned it into poo,..:WTF: (I think you knew that..?)
Thanks Vaped'! I can't wait to see them a month from now,...appreciate da *slap*!! :High 5:

LOL!! Alan, speak up, I can't hear you... :smokebuds:
Brudda Swampy :piggy Hug: ma head's a-ringin'! Thanks bon Chez... I'm going to poke around the Sweet thread and have a more analytical look at the RP, BC, et al family, and we chew sum fat on dat later!

Kudo, thanks for the :pass: and :peace:,.... loving your girls too, bro'!

OK I'm back over here but I'm scrolling really slow. Never know where or when another spider might pop back up.

Phew, caught up, great grows and entertaining thread :Cushty:

How many threads you got going? Haha I'll find em.

:peace:

id say the gp should be getting close to going flower crazy

now what can you tell me about the smell on the sweet special?

i got green poison auto and just added sweet special, mohan ram and cream caramel autos
next run will be 4 sweet strains all in airpots
smallest holds 2.2gal :WTF: how's that for a teaser :D: :smokebuds:

OK I'm back over here but I'm scrolling really slow. Never know where or when another spider might pop back up.
<--- :roflcry: Bromeo- How about something else less disturbing...? :WTF: :twist:

wait for it,.....:X's Evil Laugh x:
**BOOM!** :D:

psychedelic-screen-melt-580x362.jpg

**Wooow, man :stylez rasta smoke: ..... Can't get it any larger, but at home I blew it more, and it'll make you sea-sick after a couple minutes! I love optical tormenters!

Back