Waira's (a journal bum) Late Start Auto Tent and Outdoor Photo's thread....

...yeah, CWF is a winner in my book! Her and Mimosa Champagne are actually pretty close in most aspects despite being unrelated... I still have a MC for you! Bum Wine too- :eyebrows: ...so hurry up and get your vay-cay done, and get busy bakin' already! :rofl:

EC, definitely some hiccups in those seeds,...just the nature of the dice-roll, not even our mate is "perfect" - :rolleyes2: ...could just be one of those bitchy cultivars too, resistant to rev'ing and such...
No matter, we still have PKB and JellySickle to try, those ColombD crosses too.... The Lime Madness crosses were a smash and rave, with MAC and Pancake x's? :help:
Fly, Soap, Gary P', Donny B',.... :help::help: :doh: :rofl:
Fiddy says he has some absurd number of cultivars finishing up now!

I think Krk ran C99a x FMA5T last year? They looked superb...
Hold a spot open too for potential Rosa seeds next year-ish? I need to chat with @Twenty20 Adam about how that's going... Clones are done, so I think it's just a race to the finish now, and seeing what pheno's show so he knows what to pursue - :thumbsup:

>>> here's some tent bizz!
Check those PR x C99's out --> 5 fingers on the 2nd set of leaves
pr.jpg

tent 1.jpg

<< cont....>>

Strawberry Kush-->
Our own in-house boutique breeder! Seen a bunch of his plants grown now, and they are solid consistent growers making lots of happy customers - :greenthumb:
I may not have gotten the strawberry pheno (my infamous luck as usual- hahaha-?), but the quality is rock solid, literally! Trimming was silly fast, next to nothing to nip off and so dense....
This girl though picked up more Kushy pungency at the end, but still close to that gum/candy + woods mix, maybe a bit of something from the camphor/menthol/eucalyptus family too...
View attachment 1497726View attachment 1497727View attachment 1497728View attachment 1497729View attachment 1497730View attachment 1497731
Anyone with a tent full of that girl would be a happy camper!

Just when I think about a long break, you remind me of all the potential just sitting in the frizzer @Waira !!
Next round will be some Portals, work from GBB and Seymourbud and Medi (reg autos) as well as the fem crosses I just made, but Winter cycle is 4-5 photos. How to decide?
Most excited for those Punto crosses!! Even if they don’t auto at F3, stellar genetics. 5 fingers at the 2nd node!! Krk is a perfectionist.
I’ll retry Collins Ave.along with EC and NevLime, and PKB. The ColombianD and a Thai project of Stone’s. Definitely looking at a larger tent….request into Santa!
Really impressed with the breadth of your crop this year! Every choice is interesting.

Anyone with a tent full of that girl would be a happy camper!
:smoking:Hey Bill! I agree, she's worthy of another run to try and get the strawberry pheno... Speaking of tent-ful's, that Root Beer Float is showing to be a genuine beast! St. Tom and I forget who else got pounder plants :vibe: --- Me, I hope that doesn't happen - :rofl: I just want the namesake aroma for a fucking change- :doh:

Just when I think about a long break, you remind me of all the potential just sitting in the frizzer @Waira !!
Next round will be some Portals, work from GBB and Seymourbud and Medi (reg autos) as well as the fem crosses I just made, but Winter cycle is 4-5 photos. How to decide?
Most excited for those Punto crosses!! Even if they don’t auto at F3, stellar genetics. 5 fingers at the 2nd node!! Krk is a perfectionist.
I’ll retry Collins Ave.along with EC and NevLime, and PKB. The ColombianD and a Thai project of Stone’s. Definitely looking at a larger tent….request into Santa!
Really impressed with the breadth of your crop this year! Every choice is interesting.
:crying:you and me both! And it could rain for days with more, just for the asking too, right?!
I lament my short seasons,... I want to try your fem crosses too!
...meanwhile, you could be booked solid for a year as is - :help:... but the energy police is getting rather grumpy about it all
copper.gif
:rolleyes2:...
Thanks luv, seems it's leaning on the citrus side for sure with these choices... NevLime can show lime-orange from what HoH at GMC has seen,... or Haze dom.,... But you know me and pheno's! :shrug:
What have you heard about CN x S99v6 aroma? That seems it could go most anywhere...

:smoking:Hey Bill! I agree, she's worthy of another run to try and get the strawberry pheno... Speaking of tent-ful's, that Root Beer Float is showing to be a genuine beast! St. Tom and I forget who else got pounder plants :vibe: --- Me, I hope that doesn't happen - :rofl: I just want the namesake aroma for a fucking change- :doh:

:crying:you and me both! And it could rain for days with more, just for the asking too, right?!
I lament my short seasons,... I want to try your fem crosses too!
...meanwhile, you could be booked solid for a year as is - :help:... but the energy police is getting rather grumpy about it all View attachment 1500966:rolleyes2:...
Thanks luv, seems it's leaning on the citrus side for sure with these choices... NevLime can show lime-orange from what HoH at GMC has seen,... or Haze dom.,... But you know me and pheno's! :shrug:
What have you heard about CN x S99v6 aroma? That seems it could go most anywhere...
Already trying to find an angle @Waira . Not growing for many months will be sad. Welcoming a break, but not that long.
@trailanimal is growing/has grown the CNx S99v6, and might offer aroma info. I would guess citrus by the parents? I know s99 v6 x CN was also made. The comparison would be interesting. S99v6 is one of the few sativa leaners that work for me. It’s a serene/zen buzz. CN is more energetic/up.
RBF sounds like a solid choice. Don’t know it I want a pound of anything, but a quality, heavy yielder is an insurance policy.
No more tempting me with genetics!!! Zero self restraint.

:peek:-- meantime at the grow site....

Jumping ahead of the boring early veg' stuff, now onto the more recent update! Not shown yet are the plants that were bumped into bigger pots today, 6gal fabric....

>>> NevLime -- this was made from an atypical Neville's Haze (short, fruity smelling, faster) and Mean Gene's Lime 1 (I think, maybe New Lime)
View attachment 1497744View attachment 1497746

>>> Orange Push Pop - a clone from a friend in AK! This came as seeds to him from here in Cali', a worked OPP F4 for outside growingView attachment 1497747View attachment 1497748

>>> "Rosa", no official name really,... this is an old photo one-off made by Mephisto years ago when trying out potential photo's for auto breeding... Some were so good they just HAD to knock some boots together! This is SourBubble/ChemD x Alien OG ... her amazing rose-floral aroma is the best I've ever snorted!
View attachment 1497749View attachment 1497750

>>> Trainwreck - !! - huge nostalgia for this girl...She was a rising star when I was in Humboldt State U., Arcata, where she was born... I'm super-hoping to get the classic nose burning cat pee pheno!
View attachment 1497755View attachment 1497756

>>> Something Good (T20M) ... more goodness from @Twenty20 Adam ... so many juicy choices they have but this one he waved at me and I snapped that bait up!
View attachment 1497757View attachment 1497758

>>> Eye Candy x2 ... one pale low vigor, another still not so hot either = :doh: fuck... this is a wicked good cross though!
View attachment 1497775

-- group --
View attachment 1497776
wonderful group pic, just look at em!!!

ok, I've grown v6, v5, v6 x CN, CN x v6. My absolute fave daytimers! v6 pineapple, v5 menthol,
v6 X CN pineapple cake, and CN x V6 ,curing, has a cakey roll on the tongue, still working on her taste.
v6 x CN last season greenhouse.........................................................
P1120210.JPG

CN x v6 this season's greenhouse............
trailanimal
P1150510_edited.jpeg

And v6 x CN in the garden now. A weather warrior battling to the finish......
P1150845.JPG

Attachments

• P1120210.JPG
    P1120210.JPG
    7.6 MB · Views: 9
  • P1120210-01.jpeg
    P1120210-01.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
ok, I've grown v6, v5, v6 x CN, CN x v6. My absolute fave daytimers! v6 pineapple, v5 menthol,
v6 X CN pineapple cake, and CN x V6 ,curing, has a cakey roll on the tongue, still working on her taste.
v6 x CN last season greenhouse.........................................................View attachment 1501391
CN x v6 this season's greenhouse............
trailanimal
View attachment 1501393
And v6 x CN in the garden now. A weather warrior battling to the finish......View attachment 1501397
Stunning cultivars, the whole S99 offerings are fast, top shelf. A reminder to grow another.
Out of v4,v5 and v6- the latter is my favorite. I’ve had both pineapple and grapefruit aromas.

Back