visual guide for potassium def

I'
I add powdered cal mag, and roots organics foundation. The foundation is a very weak starter amendment with NPK of 2-1-1. I grow with only dry amendments. Once a week I reapply dry amendments in the top layer and scratch it in, then feed plain ph'd water. It shouldn't wash out if you dont water all the way through. Wet the medium but dont saturate it. Check out Mr. Canucks grow channel on YouTube. If you haven't seen it already. Very informative and helpful. He grows in pure coco with perilite added and then just amends with dry powdered nutrients.
I've seen his stuff and the idea of the organics sounds good but I'm not sure I want to get involved with all that tea brewing and stuff. Why I was trying the Medi One line- just seems simple- for me. I do keep watching that stuff so I have a feeling I will be trying it sometime.
Looking back on my chart, I'm thinking my current issue may be not having gone back to using the Ocean Magic. There were some signs that there might be an issue starting around the same time. I wrote it off as to stress from having to deal with the changes from ac to heat that we were going through

I'

I've seen his stuff and the idea of the organics sounds good but I'm not sure I want to get involved with all that tea brewing and stuff. Why I was trying the Medi One line- just seems simple- for me. I do keep watching that stuff so I have a feeling I will be trying it sometime.
Looking back on my chart, I'm thinking my current issue may be not having gone back to using the Ocean Magic. There were some signs that there might be an issue starting around the same time. I wrote it off as to stress from having to deal with the changes from ac to heat that we were going through
I looked up Ocean Magic and I could definitely see why you might get a possible potassium deficiency.
I'

I looked up Ocean Magic and could see why you might get a possible potassium deficiency. Just FYI Roots Organics makes a tea ready to brew and seems to work well for me. Terp Tea Bloom.

I looked up Ocean Magic and I could definitely see why you might get a possible potassium deficiency.

I looked up Ocean Magic and could see why you might get a possible potassium deficiency. Just FYI Roots Organics makes a tea ready to brew and seems to work well for me. Terp Tea Bloom.
Thanks. I'll look into their stuff a bit more.

Happened to look at labels on my calmags and found that the one had been using didn't have manganese but the Green Planet one does so I switched to GP. See how that works

I know that the yellow leaves won't come back to green but should I consider them dead and fair game for trimming? I could use a little trimming in there. FWIW the buds are still packing on weight- biggest I've grown so far

Preview_NVR_02_20200124_150022_488743703.jpg

Once they come off with a slight tug I would yank em off. The front one’s look almost done

Al, have you not seen the sticky thread Quick and Dirty Defc. Pic Depot in this section? Graphics are inferior for diagnostics IMO, pic's show best always.... many can look similar, and not always present the typical way.. Ca and P are notorious for this! Micronutes are tricky, period,...

Back