visual guide for potassium def

The other issue that was confusing me was that so many others said this sort of thing usually starts at the bottom of the plants and spreads up. This is starting at the top and spreading down

View attachment 1149368
This chart was my go to chart when I first started learning.. "Mobile" nutrients are able to move from one part of the plant to others.. "Immobile" nutrients can't move. They stay where they are located. Deficiencies with mobile nutrients start at the bottom and work their way up the plant. Immobile deficiencies start at the top, and work their way down the plant.

Have a looksie, lol
deficiencies-0715 (1).jpg

Per the symptoms you described, the pics, and using this chart as reference, it looks like you may have a manganese issue.. Which looks ALOT like a magnesium issue.. But one is mobile, one is not..

@Proph Curiosity, should I use the RO filter or the drinking water? My filter has a drinking water cartridge that puts all the good stuff back into the water- have 2 faucets

@Proph Curiosity, should I use the RO filter or the drinking water? My filter has a drinking water cartridge that puts all the good stuff back into the water- have 2 faucets

That's a pimped out sink set up!! Hahaaa! At this point, since we aren't sure of the ppm levels in the pot, I'd go with the RO since its usually 0 ppms.

The well water where I live is not fit for human consumption so I had to go with the upgrades. It's time to change the filters cause I'm at 90 ppm on the ro but 36 on the drinking water

@Proph Water w/nutes PH 5.81, ppm 759. Runoff PH 6.21, ppm 639. Slurry test ppm 557, Ph 6.39. And I found when digging in to do slurry this girl appears to be root bound

@Proph Water w/nutes PH 5.81, ppm 759. Runoff PH 6.21, ppm 639. Slurry test ppm 557, Ph 6.39. And I found when digging in to do slurry this girl appears to be root bound
Nice. All of those numbers look to be in the proper ranges. What size pot are they in? Fabric or plastic? If they are a little root bound then there isn't much you can do about that at this stage. Are your other plants in the same pot set up and about the same size?

Nice. All of those numbers look to be in the proper ranges. What size pot are they in? Fabric or plastic? If they are a little root bound then there isn't much you can do about that at this stage. Are your other plants in the same pot set up and about the same size?
They are all in 2 gal plastic air pots. I had a feeling she was root bound cause she was so light when I picked her up. The others don't seem to be ---yet. This girl size wise is prolly the biggest fullest one I've grown so far. The girl next to her is prolly got the biggest buds but not so much foliage. Thinking I should prolly consider 3 gallons next grow.
I did cut back on the nutes yesterday and today and will keep it that way for now. Do you think I should water the root bound one 2 times @ half nutes?

Im suspecting a lack of micro nutrients in the regimen. Mind giving a run down of what you use, etc.?

Edit: just saw your post @Proph . I agree manganese, i was also thinking sulfur def.

Screenshot_20200116-102707_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I use this on the regular.

Back