Live Stoners Vern from SW Michigan... new to recreational Marijuana

I thank you very much for that link!! I have found it hard to really nail down the particulars of the new Michigan laws concerning Marijuana. One I do not quite know yet, and would like to find out, is the plant count. Is it 12 plants per person or per family? My wife says it should be per individual over 21. She would be able to grow 12 plants and I would be able to grow 12 plants. But, if it's stricly per household, then we are screwed to just a limit of 12. Thank goodness autos mature a lot faster, so I can plant another set before the season is gone.

I thank you very much for that link!! I have found it hard to really nail down the particulars of the new Michigan laws concerning Marijuana. One I do not quite know yet, and would like to find out, is the plant count. Is it 12 plants per person or per family? My wife says it should be per individual over 21. She would be able to grow 12 plants and I would be able to grow 12 plants. But, if it's stricly per household, then we are screwed to just a limit of 12. Thank goodness autos mature a lot faster, so I can plant another set before the season is gone.
It unfortunately is 12 per household not person. I actually asked the state police on this one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back