Yeah Tina will pop in and out bro to check how things are going there looking great very similar to my babies
I use 4 Mars300's lights, 2 in the vegetative nook and 2 in the auto flowering room. Wouldthat qualify me for anything?

I'd go for a discount, hoping to get a new Mars600 for the second photo flowering room, since Queenie, the monster, turned my two guest hotel into a room too crowded for her alone. *rolls eyes* lol

I use 4 Mars300's lights, 2 in the vegetative nook and 2 in the auto flowering room. Wouldthat qualify me for anything?

I'd go for a discount, hoping to get a new Mars600 for the second photo flowering room, since Queenie, the monster, turned my two guest hotel into a room too crowded for her alone. *rolls eyes* lol
Sure she will.. Just hit her a PM ;)

Yip tag Tina in ure posts n ull qualify for the badge aswell

Back