@Itisi i got a Wilma system in my cheap buy... But I don't know if it's complete :nono:

I know you know somethings about this, is it possible to u if a make some picture, too tell me what was the sellers friends idea with this. ?
I'll see if I have any pics, I can't take any at the moment as I can't get to the wilma for the plants.

@sanguine did a really good photo explanation in his wilma grow thread, it's near the front.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I'll see if I have any pics, I can't take any at the moment as I can't get to the wilma for the plants.

@sanguine did a really good photo explanation in his wilma grow thread, it's near the front.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Okay I know, I post here a some pictures of this I got..

2 sets of these drippers including pump,
40 drippers two pumps

image.jpeg

Two of each tray

image.jpeg

20 pots 6L

image.jpeg

That's the only things I got, but is it possible there's meaning was a big tank or ?? But why is there 2 different tray ?

The reservoir (big tank) would have both trays sitting on it.

Think this is yours.
Studio_20160716_054638.png

You need the reservoir and some pipework that goes from the pump, it connects the pump to the small tubes on you drippers.

You could always use what you have to make a watering system.

Mate, when you are heading up the triplex cannabis cartel, remember us guys!

The reservoir (big tank) would have both trays sitting on it.

Think this is yours.
View attachment 602047

You need the reservoir and some pipework that goes from the pump, it connects the pump to the small tubes on you drippers.

You could always use what you have to make a watering system.

Mate, when you are heading up the triplex cannabis cartel, remember us guys!

Just a thought.

The pots are really close, I reckon sea of green is the only way to go with all the pots. You can run it with less pots on.

Back