Maybe I should write to them to hear them about this with pictures. Don't know how they respond.
But there's NO reaction from DPTony in here.

Have you tried tagging him? If you put the "@" sign in front of a user name, it will "tag" that person, which means they get an alert at the top of the screen (like you do when someone likes your post, replies to your post, etc,) and that lets them know they were mentioned.

For instance, I'll tag you XXXAuto! @XxxAuto

In most cases once you put the @ sign up and start typing the name right after it, it will start bringing up a list of names it thinks you are trying to spell, which is pretty handy!

Have you tried tagging him? If you put the "@" sign in front of a user name, it will "tag" that person, which means they get an alert at the top of the screen (like you do when someone likes your post, replies to your post, etc,) and that lets them know they were mentioned.

For instance, I'll tag you XXXAuto! @XxxAuto

In most cases once you put the @ sign up and start typing the name right after it, it will start bringing up a list of names it thinks you are trying to spell, which is pretty handy!
Yeah... @Son of Hobbes I'll trying tagged him twice, in my DP tread, no response :crying:

Day 35

Today i add a teaspoon Melasse also mixed 5L tapped water with 10ml AN Bloom A+B

This week they're got lots of space in the tent, because Daiquiri Lime and Xtreme getting harvest.

I think that my Mars Hydro has doing VERY well, considered 2 adults and so the four here and 9 small pots of baby
There should be new outdoor grow

I have 5 free seeds and germinate 2 White Widow, which should have been out but I will leave Ib the tent as long as there is space. I have not notes when, so no status reports for them, maybe some photos only

I'll see if I can make some outdoor pics in the future, but today we have heavy storm

My Outdoor grow only plain rain water

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

CR7 reach 82cm and started her preflower

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

AM still hard LST

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

SB doing well with my fimming and reach 42cm

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

WW has choking me with whole 35cm now :) let's see if she still growing upward

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Day 35

Today i add a teaspoon Melasse also mixed 5L tapped water with 10ml AN Bloom A+B

This week they're got lots of space in the tent, because Daiquiri Lime and Xtreme getting harvest.

I think that my Mars Hydro has doing VERY well, considered 2 adults and so the four here and 9 small pots of baby

I have 5 free seeds and germinate 2 White Widow, which should have been out but I will leave Ib the tent as long as there is space. I have not notes when, so no status reports for them, maybe some photos only

I'll see if I can make some outdoor pics in the future, but today we have heavy storm

View attachment 594392 View attachment 594393

View attachment 594394 View attachment 594395 View attachment 594396

AM still hard LST

View attachment 594397 View attachment 594398 View attachment 594399

View attachment 594400 View attachment 594401 View attachment 594402

View attachment 594403 View attachment 594404 View attachment 594405
Lol.. how many do you have growing right now total?? They look amazing!!

Day 35

View attachment 594392 View attachment 594393

View attachment 594394 View attachment 594395 View attachment 594396

AM still hard LST

View attachment 594397 View attachment 594398 View attachment 594399

View attachment 594400 View attachment 594401 View attachment 594402

View attachment 594403 View attachment 594404 View attachment 594405
The am and SB have loads of tops and responded very well to the training top job bro can't wait to get a dry weight on ure harvest

Back