yea auto they look really healthy!:d5:
there may be some signs of heat stress on some of them with the curled leaf serrations/canoeing of the leaf but all else looks A+:cheers::slap:

yea auto they look really healthy!:d5:
there may be some signs of heat stress on some of them with the curled leaf serrations/canoeing of the leaf but all else looks A+:cheers::slap:
You're right spot on.. My tent is about 29-32 degrees Celsius, and can not lowering more down :-( I try to add a ventilator outside and in. Thx for rep slap bro ;)

Day 21 - 3 weeks

Yup... Boyz and girlz !!

Today I got two more girls,

SB and CR7

:kiss: :kiss:

Feedtime for the thirsty lady's
Mixed up 4L with 6ml AN bloom and give them 1L each.

They all looks happy, maybe because it's weekend ;)

Shit... Nearly forgot to tell the CR7 has ponytailed yesterday, and I forgot to release her when I go too work :yoinks:
And just released her this morning... 24 hours ponytail WOOP WOOP

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Day 21 - 3 weeks

Yup... Boyz and girlz !!

Today I got two more girls,

SB and CR7

:kiss: :kiss:

Feedtime for the thirsty lady's
Mixed up 4L with 6ml AN bloom and give them 1L each.

They all looks happy, maybe because it's weekend ;)

Shit... Nearly forgot to tell the CR7 has ponytailed yesterday, and I forgot to release her when I go too work :yoinks:
And just released her this morning... 24 hours ponytail WOOP WOOP

View attachment 586045 View attachment 586046 View attachment 586047 View attachment 586048 View attachment 586049 View attachment 586050 View attachment 586051 View attachment 586052 View attachment 586053
There all looking great x I have noticed that some are in cups slightly raised above the final pot I seen this before on a breeder from Amsterdam called SOMA AKA SOMA SEEDS he's American and a free the weed campaigner he believes it makes a nice strong roitbase and I believe the methods called raised bed technique I could be wrong though

There all looking great x I have noticed that some are in cups slightly raised above the final pot I seen this before on a breeder from Amsterdam called SOMA AKA SOMA SEEDS he's American and a free the weed campaigner he believes it makes a nice strong roitbase and I believe the methods called raised bed technique I could be wrong though
I don't know bro.. Just seen this technique here at AFN, and only do test like my other test.. Smiling
Remember still newbee and have lot to learn ;)

Day 22

Updates...

AM: was also just a little girl,
so 4 small girls now...
"Who's your daddy "

SB: building up of its top, after my fimming

CR7: goes for the sky, and grow wildly

WW: doing a light lst today's, just a little.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg