Day 11

As i were invited to provide more water Yesterday, so they got this. BUT !!
My heart was hammered and my hands shakes... so I had to overcome to pour the 500ml. over them. :goodluck:

I nearly having freaking nightmare this night :evil:

Here this morning, i only drink half cup of coffee, and rushing to the temple.
Zipping up.... Then....

My small baby's still living. :baby:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Day 11

My heart was hammered and my hands shakes... so I had to overcome to pour the 500ml. over them. :goodluck:

Zipping up.... Then....

View attachment 581166 View attachment 581167 View attachment 581168 View attachment 581169 View attachment 581170
Wowww. What a story!! Looking better mate!

Day 11

Zipping up.... Then....

View attachment 581166 View attachment 581167 View attachment 581168 View attachment 581169 View attachment 581170
:crying: it's nerve racking isn't it when something is new as we love and care so much for our babies well done x they'll appreciate the bigger drink

Day 12

Guten Morgen Jungen und Mädchen !

I wonder whether in bother to have a daily status or whether it is too much spam from my side of ? what did you think ?

Here are the daily pics

View attachment 581496 View attachment 581497 View attachment 581498 View attachment 581499
I done daily updates on my last thread and it was good for tracking progress bro ilk be doing daily updates on my thread that has both plants but only doing updates every 3 days on the Dinafem one

Back