Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

......also AFN....looking at the DP Glueberry and the DP OMG....obvs this will need more experimentation but I think doing the strip down at the beginning of week 7 not week 8 worked out better this time.....onto more experiments we go!!

Edit:...after looking in at the Dragons....I believe only one is ready to begin the treatment....for now MWAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Today AFN.....your friendly neighbourhood Vapo...namely me, hellooo......slew 2 Dragons and I have proof......BEHOLD!!
IMG_20240920_152227890_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240922_131251812.jpg
IMG_20240922_132036475.jpg

Ta-daaaaaa....more soon AFN....... :peace:

Hello AFN.....I have decided to bump the Sawney Beans Jonestown today, by a week.....I didn't get a pic today but she is getting frosty hehe....so she obviously needs her feed adjusting....I think it's the best course of action..... :d5: ...Noice!

Aaaah...totally f**ked up that update, I forgot my meds yesterday and I have MAD brain zaps today bcoz of it....hhmmm!!....here are yesterdays pics....they aren't very good...
DP Glueberry
IMG_20240924_151107981_HDR.jpg

DP OMG....
IMG_20240924_151118591_HDR.jpg

SB Jonestown...
IMG_20240924_151124736_HDR.jpg

Sorry about the s**t pics dudes.....more soon!!

Hello again AFN..:pighug:..hope you are all well..:thumbsup:..I only managed 2 pics today....but that doesn't matter..:eyebrows:..bcoz the are 2 pics of the Noooooooooice Sawney Bean's Jonestown I have running at the moment..:drool:..I had to strip her today, she had fans EVERYWHERE!!...I took a big old pile of leaves off her, I think I bumped her last week, so next week she will be on week 7 of life, but week 8 on the nute chart I wrote...:yoinks:...she will be on full bloom nutes then, pics are before and after.....
B4:...long stem fans everywhere......tut, tut Vapo!!
IMG_20240926_135941787_HDR.jpg

After:.....loads of room now for fresh air to circulate, Nooice...:shooty:
IMG_20240926_140844777_HDR.jpg

More from my shaking shack soon AFN!!

Hello again AFN hahaha!.....guess whut?..:jump:..I forgot to take any pics haha but I can tell you that today....yes! today the DP OMG and the DP Glueberry began a clear and clean water adventure..:muahaha:..ph6 all the way....I won't lie to you AFN I have begun to smoke the DP OMG already, through force drying..😭😭..not my favourite method but I had no option, I need me the weed hahahaha...I love it hehe.... actually, f**k I will go out and get some pi...OH MY F**KING LIFE....THE DOG JUST TOOK A F**KING HUUUUUGE S**T ERRGH!!.....sorry dudes brb....

Back