Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Heyooooooo AFN....I have been thinking about what I did to the DP Glueberry yesterday(see above!)and I am not entirely sure, that the beginning of week 8 is the right time to strip them to such a degree....I am not saying it's wrong peeps....I just don't know if it's right haha.....so just as a small experiment, I did the same to the DP OMG today, at the beginning of her week 7....so I can see the difference, I know they are two completely different plants and I can see that by their structure, seeing as I didn't top either of them this round, the Glueberry is shorter with smaller internodal space, with the OMG the opposite, taller and larger spaces in-between bud sites.....but we should be able to see the difference, a week between strip downs makes.....or not hahaha.....so this is the DP OMG before...
IMG_20240908_140657069_HDR.jpg

So, so many big fans....blocking light and fresh air to the heads....and too many to count places where they can lie on top of each other and create wet spots.....soooooo ⬇️
After...
IMG_20240908_142232045_HDR.jpg

I always leave a leaf or two right at the top of each branch, after all....she needs some solar panels hehe....the next pic is a beautiful lady from my dude Sawney Bean, and she is a Jonestown that started week 5 today...
IMG_20240908_144911561_HDR.jpg

That's pretty much it for today AFN...... tomorrow I will be feeding the little Dragonfruit, well one of them at least, so come by for that....PEACE AFN :thanks: :peace:

Last edited:
Ok AFN......the 2 ladies that I stripped down last week have done NOTHING since then......NOTHING!!....have I stalled them thru doing too much to them?.....or does it take them a week to recover when you do it??......or am I just freaking out for nothing?.......I will update later and we can compare the pics....see you soon AFN.

Aaaah yah Babooshka AFN....it's good to be here with you and show you what my ladies have been doing...if anything at all? 😭 😭...maybe I am thinking this way bcoz I see them everyday?...who f**king knows, I think it's obvious that I don't hehe....ok, let's start with the Dutch Passion Glueberry, this was her last week, just after I stripped her down, at the start of week 8.....
IMG_20240907_153829067_HDR.jpg

...and this is her today.....
IMG_20240912_150739132_HDR.jpg

Hhmmm I don't know, what do y'all think? 🧐
....Next up is the unfortunately titled Dutch Passion Oh My Gusher...again, this is last week....
IMG_20240908_142232045_HDR.jpg

She is pretty well stripped, "Chicken Boned" a gromie of mine called it hehehe....and this is today...
IMG_20240912_150812904_HDR.jpg

Again, hmmmmm!!....I see new leaves but not much buuud development.....I really can't tell, I would appreciate anyones and everyone's opinions.......?
The next lady on show today is quickly becoming a star ⭐ in my tent....she is big, strong and quite, quite long hehe....I had to flip her stand upside down to bring her back to canopy level....it's Sawney Bean's Jonestown on week 5.....
IMG_20240912_150847598_HDR.jpg

Isn't she beautiful?....yeah!
Last but not least are the 2 little ladies known as Dragonfruit by Dragon seeds....
IMG_20240912_151528255_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240912_151531988_HDR.jpg

Even tho they are clearly about a week apart, I have them on the same feed schedule to save time....that's it for now AFN....more very very soon!!

Ok AFN......the 2 ladies that I stripped down last week have done NOTHING since then......NOTHING!!....have I stalled them thru doing too much to them?.....or does it take them a week to recover when you do it??......or am I just freaking out for nothing?.......I will update later and we can compare the pics....see you soon AFN.
Stoner freak out lol 😆 some may take a bit to bounce back mate. To many factors to hazard a guess 🤔.

Aaaah yah Babooshka AFN....it's good to be here with you and show you what my ladies have been doing...if anything at all? 😭 😭...maybe I am thinking this way bcoz I see them everyday?...who f**king knows, I think it's obvious that I don't hehe....ok, let's start with the Dutch Passion Glueberry, this was her last week, just after I stripped her down, at the start of week 8.....View attachment 1706648
...and this is her today.....View attachment 1706641
Hhmmm I don't know, what do y'all think? 🧐
....Next up is the unfortunately titled Dutch Passion Oh My Gusher...again, this is last week....View attachment 1706649
She is pretty well stripped, "Chicken Boned" a gromie of mine called it hehehe....and this is today...View attachment 1706642
Again, hmmmmm!!....I see new leaves but not much buuud development.....I really can't tell, I would appreciate anyones and everyone's opinions.......?
The next lady on show today is quickly becoming a star ⭐ in my tent....she is big, strong and quite, quite long hehe....I had to flip her stand upside down to bring her back to canopy level....it's Sawney Bean's Jonestown on week 5.....View attachment 1706643
Isn't she beautiful?....yeah!
Last but not least are the 2 little ladies known as Dragonfruit by Dragon seeds....View attachment 1706644View attachment 1706645
Even tho they are clearly about a week apart, I have them on the same feed schedule to save time....that's it for now AFN....more very very soon!!
I can see a difference mate . Just a long recovery I think 🤔

I can see a difference mate . Just a long recovery I think 🤔
Thanks for the reply Sawney my bro.....I have been scrolling up and down, comparing the pics and you are right bro, there is some difference....Noice!....week 9 starts on Sunday for the DP Glueberry, so hopefully she is moving onto bud production mode now as she is in the latter stages of her time with me.....I am hoping for a decent plant with her as the ones I have done before, I topped and tied and I found that she doesn't like that much haha.

Just answering your question please take no offense
LITFA= Leave It The Fuck Alone :pighug::crying:
Haha Noice dude, absolutely no offense taken whatsoever :crying: :crying: thanks for chiming in gromie :bighug:

Back