Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Hello AFN.. :greenthumb: ..while perusing my back catalogue of beanz and occasionally groaning..:cuss: bcoz the stickers have come off some of the plastic vials and I will never know what they are!!!....I happened across a really small glass bottle with some cotton wool in it and a cork stopper..:shrug:..also in the bottle were 5 beanz, all different sizes....?
What could these be?..:shrug:..I pondered on this for a minute or so and I remembered that these beanz are some tasty little numbers by Dragon seeds..:woohoo:..and they are called Dragon fruit..:bow:.....from what I remember, they are medium sized, well stank-dankafied, and they are strong babies too....so this happened yesterday...
IMG_20240828_212556460.jpg

..and today, when I checked....both had split and had taproots showing...:d5:...so today I potted them up into small pots(while I wait for some root pouches to be delivered.)...here are some pics for you...
IMG_20240830_125021118.jpg
IMG_20240830_125035615.jpg
IMG_20240830_125145478.jpg
IMG_20240830_125155685_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240830_125220349.jpg
IMG_20240830_125419811.jpg
IMG_20240830_125805806.jpg

F**k knows how old these beanz are, it must be a couple of years at least....popped over night! BOOOYAAAH.......:peace:

Hello AFN.. :greenthumb: ..while perusing my back catalogue of beanz and occasionally groaning..:cuss: bcoz the stickers have come off some of the plastic vials and I will never know what they are!!!....I happened across a really small glass bottle with some cotton wool in it and a cork stopper..:shrug:..also in the bottle were 5 beanz, all different sizes....?
What could these be?..:shrug:..I pondered on this for a minute or so and I remembered that these beanz are some tasty little numbers by Dragon seeds..:woohoo:..and they are called Dragon fruit..:bow:.....from what I remember, they are medium sized, well stank-dankafied, and they are strong babies too....so this happened yesterday...View attachment 1703807
..and today, when I checked....both had split and had taproots showing...:d5:...so today I potted them up into small pots(while I wait for some root pouches to be delivered.)...here are some pics for you...View attachment 1703799View attachment 1703800View attachment 1703801View attachment 1703802View attachment 1703804View attachment 1703805View attachment 1703806
F**k knows how old these beanz are, it must be a couple of years at least....popped over night! BOOOYAAAH.......:peace:

#HappyFriday @Vapo :bighug: .. Good Luck with them.......:dragon4:

What could these be?..:shrug:..I pondered on this for a minute or so and I remembered that these beanz are some tasty little numbers by Dragon seeds..:woohoo:..and they are called Dragon fruit..:bow:.....from what I remember, they are medium sized, well stank-dankafied, and they are strong babies too....so this happened yesterday...View attachment 1703807
..and today, when I checked....both had split and had taproots showing...:d5:...so today I potted them up into small pots(while I wait for some root pouches to be delivered.)...here are some pics for you...View attachment 1703799View attachment 1703800View attachment 1703801View attachment 1703802View attachment 1703804View attachment 1703805View attachment 1703806
Go you 👏 🙌 💪

#HappyFriday @Vapo :bighug: .. Good Luck with them.......:dragon4:
Thank you Auntie and thanks for stopping by.. :bighug:#Happy Saturday :bighug:
Thanks bro, for my next run(please remind me if I forget!)I will be taking on some Boomsticks from yourself, sir :bow:...:thanks:...it's really the only time I can do Boomsticks haha as it coincides with a filter change because PHEWWWWWWEEE....they are strong smelling... maybe I will do just one and another from my remaining Sawney bean beanz....yeah I think I will do that!..….:bighug:

Now here is a thing AFN, I knew I had grown Boomsticks out before and they almost howl they smell that much :crying:....and I thought I would go and give myself a head start, by checking out the previous Boomsticks....:bravo:....I forgot how absolutely f**king gorgeous those ladies were..:holymoly:..they had trichs for days hehe..so now I don't know if I should do 2x Boomsticks?.....or 1 x Boomsticks and a different one .........Hhhhmmmmmmm?

Thank you Auntie and thanks for stopping by.. :bighug:#Happy Saturday :bighug:

Thanks bro, for my next run(please remind me if I forget!)I will be taking on some Boomsticks from yourself, sir :bow:...:thanks:...it's really the only time I can do Boomsticks haha as it coincides with a filter change because PHEWWWWWWEEE....they are strong smelling... maybe I will do just one and another from my remaining Sawney bean beanz....yeah I think I will do that!..….:bighug:
Yea do that mate lol.

Hiawatha AFN....one Dragon fruit was up today so I put her into a 3.8ltr root pouch.....Noice!
DS Dragonfruit wk1 commence...and away we go...
IMG_20240902_132233381_HDR.jpg

I dug around in the other pot too until I found the second bean...the taproot was all over the place so I think she must've landed in the hole upside down, and was trying to right herself.....I brought her up a bit closer to the top, re covered her and put a little dome back over her, she should breach tomorrow or the day after....more very soon AFN....peace!

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrito AFN...my Dutch Passion Glueberry got her start of week 8 strip down today.....I know it's not technically the start of week 8 for her until 2moz buuut who cares?...also I managed to get the second Dragonfruit up and potted too.....Noice!
Before...
IMG_20240907_151624929_HDR.jpg

And after.....
IMG_20240907_153829067_HDR.jpg

All the big fans gone really, apart from a few at the top....she should concentrate on just building bud now....again Noice!......more soon AFN.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrito AFN...my Dutch Passion Glueberry got her start of week 8 strip down today.....I know it's not technically the start of week 8 for her until 2moz buuut who cares?...also I managed to get the second Dragonfruit up and potted too.....Noice!
Before...View attachment 1705591
And after.....View attachment 1705592
All the big fans gone really, apart from a few at the top....she should concentrate on just building bud now....again Noice!......more soon AFN.
Real noice 👌

Back