Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

H-H-H-Hello, Hello, Hello AFN......and as we can see from the following picture of the DP Trichomes and Cream.....they are off and running, the upwards growth spurt, or stretch, has begun.....the heads of each beautiful branch are pointing to the 'shine and they are gunning for it :jump:
I took a couple of leaves here and there that were going to become shaders....
IMG_20230608_155853419_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230608_155903743_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230608_155908371_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230608_155911383_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230608_155914396_HDR.jpg

Btw I raised my light about 8"-10" and I think that has made all the difference as they are reaching for the light now.

Last edited:
.....also AFN.....I regret that I have had to revert back to a Coco/perlite medium(Ecothrive!)
I  really enjoyed using the Coco/clay pebbles, but I can't get a hook in hehe :crying: ...and that is a problem when you grow like me.

.....also AFN.....I regret that I have had to revert back to a Coco/perlite medium(Ecothrive!)
I  really enjoyed using the Coco/clay pebbles, but I can't get a hook in hehe :crying: ...and that is a problem when you grow like me.
You have to use what you seem fit bro. Anyway, changing the soil won't change a thing. Your ladies always turn out great!! :cheers:

You could use some small dia wooden dowell's across the top of the bag to "hook" your restraints to. It is similar to how I set up my bonsai restraints.
IMG_20230528_071201.jpg

You could use some small dia wooden dowell's across the top of the bag to "hook" your restraints to. It is similar to how I set up my bonsai restraints.
View attachment 1601586
Good idea bro...no, no... excellent idea..... unfortunately I have already purchased a replacement bag o' coco.......and perlite.

Hello AFN... :jump: ...the big lady today...Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream.... this lady is starting to crown nicely now, which means that the next phase is beginning, which is my personal favourite, the bud building phase..yaaaaaay!
IMG_20230611_112306589_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230611_112253448_HDR.jpg

I just realized that she doesn't look like this anymore as I did the wk 8 strip down after the above pics, I will update later....sorry dudes hehe...

Hello AFN... :jump: ...the big lady today...Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream.... this lady is starting to crown nicely now, which means that the next phase is beginning, which is my personal favourite, the bud building phase..yaaaaaay!View attachment 1602494View attachment 1602495
I just realized that she doesn't look like this anymore as I did the wk 8 strip down after the above pics, I will update later....sorry dudes hehe...
Buds a go go

Back