Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

I noticed when u trim u leave 1 big fan leaf? Is that a technique that u use?
Yes my dude, glad you are paying attention...Gold Star for you dude:astar:...I try and leave 1 fan leaf on to help power the head....and it creates room to leave 1 instead of the 2 top...:woohoo:

Looking good again @Vapo :thumbsup:

And ye, give her some time and she will look filled up and nice again, I learned not to be afraid that the treatment you are giving them will hurt them, you've proved that many times already! :toke:

Keep it up bro
Thank you @Antonio_DutchPassion ...watch out for my next G+S post later on bro....CMH is working it's magic on the gang :woohoo::wiz:

Yes my dude, glad you are paying attention...Gold Star for you dude:astar:...I try and leave 1 fan leaf on to help power the head....and it creates room to leave 1 instead of the 2 top...:woohoo:
Going to nab that idea, makes complete sense 👍🏻

Hello AFN....this arrived in the post today....
Screenshot_20230601-135313-135.png

...this is the veg spectrum bulb Philips do, plugged it in....works fine!...got a Great deal on eBay on both the new ballast...
Daylight-all-js.png
and now this!!....both items cost me a total of £90 but retail at around £200.....Nooice!!

Very nice!

I have said it before, if I had a location that could deal with the heat I would be running a CMH main light with aux LED side lighting. The first indoor grow I ever seen used CMH lights, down in a underground "storm" cellar under his garage, hidden very well, some of the best bud I have ever had. LED's are getting there, but still probably only 85-90% as effective as a proper CMH.

Very nice!

I have said it before, if I had a location that could deal with the heat I would be running a CMH main light with aux LED side lighting. The first indoor grow I ever seen used CMH lights, down in a underground "storm" cellar under his garage, hidden very well, some of the best bud I have ever had. LED's are getting there, but still probably only 85-90% as effective as a proper CMH.
That's how I grow in one of my closets. Everything grows faster under CMH. I mix it with LEDs as well, so maybe it's the combination.

Very nice!

That's how I grow in one of my closets. Everything grows faster under CMH. I mix it with LEDs as well, so maybe it's the combination.
Thanks dudes, I totally believe that CMH 315w is the best way with the lowest wattage to grow..

Hello AFN....I have recently been gazing at the Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream Auto and mmmmmmmmmm-mmm!!....as she stands now AFN, I consider her to be my best work to date....the number of tips I can see is a conservative 44.....she is strong and supple and has given me no trouble..... whatsoever!!...she is tabletop level canopy, with the two end mains just above, setting the pace......she begins week 7 2moz and now she is basically where I want her and all her tips are skyward.....I am going to raise the light 6"....
IMG_20230603_150148611.jpg
IMG_20230603_150159702.jpg
IMG_20230603_150232005.jpg

Back